☆Silence everywhere☆

Yi Jung was brought back from his senses, when he heard a commotion outside door. After all the days he was alone in his room, he forgot to press the do not disturb sign and now the elevator to his bedroom is not locked up. He heard familiar voices.

Look, I am the leader of F4 so I should count! .. Junpyo demanded.

You know I happen to better at this junpyo so let me just do. Woo Bin replied.

Okay, you two, why would you kick the door when it is unlocked. Ji Hoo spoke as his twisted the door knob. Apparently JUnpyo and Woo bin was making a move of kicking the door open. Clearly both of them didn't use their brains.

Yi Jeong was too late to lock the door when JI hoo head popped out from the door.

The room was a messed up. All his clothes were just scattered everywhere, they were bottles of unopen alcohol lying on the foot of his bed. But the bed was flawless, clean, and tucked in neatly, it was clear that no one had crashed on that bed for long a time.

On the carpet, were cards, letters, stuff toys and pictures. Pictures, letters, cards of Yi jeong and Ga eul. Yi jeong was on the sofa, hair standing up in different directions, eyes swollen and puffy, clearly from crying. There deep dark circles under his eyes. At the sight of his best friend, Ji Hoo, Woo bin and Jun Pyo rushed to his aid.

Yi Jeong, Yi Jeong .. Ji Hoo's worried voice spoke first. Shaking his best friend.

The sight of Yi Jeong, shocked Woo bin and Jun Pyo, panicked written all over their faces. They have never seen Yi Jeong like this before, Yi Jeong had a lot of problems but he always had always been the cool one to handle matters differently. But this time, Yi Jeong was in hell.

Jun Pyo, go get me a bottle of water.

Woo Bin, order some food preferably porridge. Get your guys to buy stuff for us, food, necessities and alcohol that will last up to 3 days. Ji Hoo demanded.

The two got up and took care of things right away without questions ask. Ji hoo, Woo bin and Jun Pyo texted Jandi and Jae Kyung explaining to them that they will be out of reach for a couple of days, informing them that they are going to be with Yi Jeong. The girls understand this for they know what is up.

F3 was just sitting be on the carpet beside the sofa. 3 of them not spoken any word, even when Woo bin's men have arrive with all the goods they have asked.

Nobody dared talked. They sat there in silence, Ji Hoo looking intently at Yi jeong. Woo bin, frowning with his worried expression, Jun Pyo eyes wandering, not wanting to look at his best friend.