☆Unsuccessful☆

"Yi jeong, why don't you go home, it's been two days and honestly speaking bro even if you were taking a shower here, eating and sleeping here, it still is not considered a very healthy environment for you to have a full 8 hours of sleep. You need your strength bro plus you want to be the only Apple of Ga eul's eyes bro! You don't want her seeing this Ugly side of yours because it isn't worth it. Now, go home, and get yourself some decent sleep. Jae kyung and I will watch her and then Jandi and Jun Pyo can come by later ok?" Woo bin said pulling Yi jeong up and pushing him outside the door.

"Okay, okay! But I'll be back soon. If Ga eul wakes up please call me right away, I will sleep with my phone beside me ok? Bye".

Yi jeong woke up, having a headache, he was asleep for 1 ½ day. He checked his phone twice to see if anyone of them left him a message but to his dismay, there was no message at all.

He called his chef to prepare him food and went to take a shower right away; anxious; excited to see the love of his life; not knowing his cellphone was ringing. Ji Hoo was on the other line calling him.

"Yi Jeong, please pick up the phone, we need you here in the hospital right now. Something happen to Ga eul. Yi Jeong! Yi jeong!" Ji hoo's desperate voice scared Yi Jeong.

He didn't have time to pick up a suit, he just grab whatever suit he first set his eyes onto, didn't fix his tie, grab his keys and drive fast to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital, Ji Hoo was not there, he was met up by Jun Pyo and Jandi faces indescribable. The look on their faces, gave a cold, hollow feeling inside of him. "What happened? Ji Hoo called." He asked.

"Yi jeong! We need to hurry up; Woo bin and Jae Kyung are in the laboratory right now. Come on." Jun Pyo and Jandi pulled him without further explanation.

"Where is Ga eul? What happen to her? Where is Ji Hoo?" asked YI jeong.

"No time for questions Yi jeong, Hurry up, we are needed at the laboratory now." Answered Jandi.

They arrived at the 4th floor where the laboratory is located. He saw Jae Kyung and Woo bin in a side lying position, 2 doctors were attending to them. He looks into the farther right and there he saw 3 more doctors waiting for them. He stops at the sight and search for Jandi and Jun Pyo. Jandi suddenly grab him while Jun Pyo went onto the first doctor and lie down; same position as Jae kyung and Woo bin.

"Yi jeong, it is okay, this is for Ga eul, the doctor will explain to you the procedure, just trust him. Okay? Our bone marrows are going to be tested to see if we match Ga eul. Ok? Now go." Jandi left him and went to the 2nd doctor.

The doctor made a vow and told him to lie down and to relax. The doctor had explain to him that they are going to aspirate a bone marrow cells on his lower back for a testing. "Young Master, as we aspirate the bone marrow cells, you will feel pain, on my mark, please hold your breath while we inject the needle. Now please hold your breath."

It was painful, even with the local anesthetic; but all he was thinking was what had happen to Ga eul. He regretted leaving her side; but as what have Jandi told him; all of this is for Ga eul. The procedure was done after 10 minutes; the doctor had told him to lie still for 4 hours to prevent massive bleeding. He felt the urge to just stand up but he was so weak to do that, the anesthetic was now getting through him. He didn't realize he fell asleep when he was woken up by Ji Hoo.

"Yi jeong, I am so sorry. Ga eul's body rejected her new bone marrow. The transplant was not successful; her body didn't adjust to it. The moment you left 2 days ago, we took her out of the machines because her vital signs were stable already. Yesterday, she woke up and after a couple of hours she fainted on the shower. Luckily she was able to hit the help button and the nurses rush to her. We revive her just in time. But we found out that her body didn't accept the brand new bone marrow. Her good cells were now attacking the new cells we gave for her. It's surprising how she is still holding on; I've seen these cases before Yi jeong and most of them didn't make it. We need to do something right away." Yi Hoo told him the sad news.

Yi jeong look at Ji Hoo with horrified expression. When no words came out from his mouth, Ji Hoo continued."Yi Jeong, the only thing we can do right now is to find another bone marrow donor for her as soon as possible. This is the main thing that I am mostly afraid of. I am afraid we won't be able to find a perfect donor for her. We only have 48 hours to find one, or else she would slip into a coma. The test we made for you and the rest earlier was for a bone marrow testing. The test is made for us to find a perfect bone marrow match to Ga eul. And YI Jeong, YOU ARE THE PERFECT MATCH FOR GA EUL. Your bone marrow cells matches up Ga eul's.