☆Fear of rejection☆

Jan Di was slumped over Ga Eul's bed; she had fallen asleep there a few hours after Ga Eul did. It had been a long day for both of them and they both were paying the consequences of it. Woo Bin left awhile ago; he said that he had some important matters to attend to. That left Ji Hoo alone with both of the girls.

When Ga Eul had fallen asleep he suggested to Jan Di that they go home themselves, but she insisted that they needed to be here for Ga Eul. Now Ji Hoo had no choice but to pick her up bridal style and carry her to his car. Before leaving he told Ga Eul's nurse to let her know they would visit her again sometime tomorrow.

After he placed Jan Di in the car gently he started it up and began driving to her place. Earlier her parents had called wondering where she was. When she told them, they were worried but she reassured them that everything was fine and that she would be home later. Of course being the kind parents that they are, they told Jan Di to take all the time she needed.

He glanced at her with a small smile on his face. It was always fascinating that she could sleep through almost anything. They could get swallowed up by a tornado and she probably still would be asleep. It was another thing to add to his list of reason why he loved her. He noticed that the list grew longer every day and it scared him to no end. Rejection was not something he didn't know, but it hurt the first time and the second time would be even worse especially if it was Jan Di rejecting him. This was the reason why he couldn't tell her yet.

It was plain to see that the only person she really had on her mind was Jun Pyo. Besides Jun Pyo was his best friend, to try anything with Jan Di would be a sign of betrayal. That is if Jun Pyo still had feelings for her, because as of late it didn't seem like he cared about her at all.