☆Watching you☆

A month has passed since Yi jeong left for Sweden. He had spent his days looking for a possible match for Ga eul; when he receives a call from Ji Hoo.

"Yi Jeong, I just received the documents faxed by your Uncle Ryong. With this information I have in hand, Ga eul needs to move back here in Seoul, so that we can monitor her closely and be able to performed new procedures for her. I don't know how to explain this to Jandi and Jae Kyung, " Ji Hoo uttered softly.

" Ga eul will definitely know if she will be confined here in my grandfather's hospital. I need you to come back here in Seoul right now, so we can sort this out. I have already called Jun Pyo and he is flying back here as we speak. Woo Bin's is on his way now; he just got back from Macau. Do you need us to pick you up at the Shinwa airport?" He explained.

"Okay, I have Jun Pyo's private plane. I can get there right away. Yes, I'll see you at Shinwa's airport." Answered Yi jeong.

Yi jeong didn't sleep throughout the flight, nor did he take his eyes off away from his laptop. He was looking at the beautiful woman asleep in her bed, yet her face is smiling.

"Sleep well my love, dream of happy thoughts." He blinked back tears. Oh! How he missed her. "I wish to be there with you, to watch you when you sleep, to take care of you, and most of all to ease your pain. I will see you soon. Hold on my sweetheart; hang in there."