☆Princess life☆

Ga eul woke up; feeling a little light headed. She blinks a couple of times before she saw the whole view. She can tell she is in the hospital just because of the machines she saw but the room she found herself into was not an ordinary hospital room.

She was on big room, her bed was queen size, in front of her was a sofa that fits up to 5 people; to her right side is a fancy chair, not a regular hospital type of chair but an elegant kind, one can truly sit comfortably; to her left side was a small fridge kind the like the ones you have in some 5 star hotel.

To her farther right was a 32 inch LCD flat screen TV; her favorite movie was on "ROMEO & JULIET". She smelled flowers, red roses in particular. Her room smelled so good; she can smell strawberries, oranges and apples; and most of all the scent that she knew; HIS COLOGNE.

She slightly slap herself mentally, "Chu Ga eul, stop imagining things, he can't be here, remember Jandi told you he was out on a trip with the F4".

Okay, she had hoped to see him, for the past weeks, he was the only one in her mind.
Ga eul sighed; then she rolled herself to the side of the bed; "Urgh! I look so awful" she said after checking herself out. Her hair is messed up and the gown she was in wasn't comfortable at all. She felt a sharp jab of pain in her lower back but shove it aside. She tried to dangle her feet first, felt the cold hospital floor before standing up.

She slowly stood up; and quickly sat down when she felt dizzy. "Urgh, now what? Tsk." She took a deep breath and stood up once more. Before taking a step forward, she made sure the coast was clear, she walks to the bathroom slowly, one step at a time, while holding onto the walls as her guide to prevent her from falling.

After it felt like forever she reaches the bathroom door, swung it open and went inside to clean up. The bathroom had a shower on it, she close the curtain and noticed an odd plastic white chair with little wheels. "Ah, this must be here on purpose, I remember this from school, this is called a shower commode, nice" She grabbed it and sit on it, she looked to her side an found drawers, she reached in and found her favorite shampoo, conditioner and body wash were in there. She also found a set of yellow towels and brand new gowns.

"Hmm, Jae Kyung and Jandi must have prepared this for me. I would have to thank them later." Ga eul set up the water temperature, and started cleaning herself up. She stop to realize that there was a big dressing on her lower back, she panic when she saw blood pooling down to her legs and suddenly grabbed the towels. The sight of the blood made her feel dizzy; she suddenly turns the plastic chair around press the help button and after that everything went black.