☆Unbelievable!☆

Jae Kyung and Jandi, were now anxious, they don't know what to say to Jun Pyo and Woo Bin knowing the two can be violent sometimes; since the two didn't even said goodbye to their respective boyfriends.

But No, they didn't meet up with them for that, Ga eul is what matters most. Turning their heads they thought they will see 4 different cars but instead a helicopter came down to the sands in the beach.

Yoon Ji Hoo was the pilot, second in command was Yi Jeong. This brought Jandi and Jae Kyung's jaws drop. Unbelievable! Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong is just everything. Jun Pyo and Woo bin got out from the helicopter first seeing their girlfriends made them just go want to cry and hug them so tightly.

They missed the love of their lives. Woo Bin and Jun Pyo was still hugging them, eyes watery when Yi Jeong came down with Ji Hoo. Both girls were looking at Yoon Ji Hoo and Yi jeong, with faces all brighten up, amazed by what they saw. Jun Pyo was now intently looking at Jandi to Ji Hoo to Yi Jeong and Woo bin did the same thing from Jae Kyung to Ji Hoo to Yi jeong.

Woo bin spoke first. "Okay it's either I am going to kill Ji Hoo and Yi jeong for no apparent reason or you explain to me why are you looking at both of them, jaws drop HA JAE KYUNG! Woo bin was now eyeing Jae Kyung intently.

"Hey Geum Jandi what is up with that look? Urgh, what are you doing? Are you telling me you're in love with Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong?" Junpyo said while shaking Jandi. "HEY GEUM JANDI".

"Aw, why do you have to scream at me?" Jandi complained, now back to her senses.

Jae Kyung and Jandi suddenly run and hug Yi Jeong and Ji Hoo. Their boyfriends forgotten "WOW, I never knew you could fly a helicopter Ji Hoo and Yi jeong, you too? Wow you guys are awesome. Wow" Both Jandi and Jae Kyung said the same time.