☆Somewhat relieved☆

End of flash backs.

"Ga eu!" 5 different voices were calling to her. Jandi! Jae Kyung! Ji Hoo, Woo Bin, Jun Pyo! I'm here. It's okay. Guys?

"Ji hoo, how is she?"

"The operation is successful. We need to put here into the ICU department; she needs to be monitored all time."

"So she is okay now? She is cured, right? I mean, she will be okay? There is no problem anymore right?" Yi jeong eyes were not looking intently at Ji Hoo looking for an assurance, from his best friend's eyes.

"As of now Yi Jeong, guys, her vitals are stable, but there is still one more thing. Even though the bone marrow transplant was successful, still her body needs to adapt to it. If her system will be able to adapt to it, then we won't have any problems. She will be cure; if not she will slip into Stage 2 cancer right away. So we better find another match for her soon because if not I don't know how long her body hold on. Not everyone has the strength to go to a second operation." Ji Hoo explained.

"What? What do you mean?" Jun Pyo looks at Ji Hoo with questioning eyes.

"Jan di, please explain further to them. I need to talk to YI Jeong's uncle right now. Plus I need to check with Ga eul, you guys are not yet allowed to see her. You can view her from the glass in her room. I will see you in a while". Ji Hoo took one last look at his best friend; Yi jeong who is now lost for words. He taps his shoulder and he looks at to him and gave him a slight nod.

Jandi kneel to level with Yi jeong who is now sitting on the chair provided by the hospital. Jae Kyung sits beside Yi jeong and hugs him. Woo Bin and Jun Pyo their back on the wall facing at Yi Jeong. Jandi touch his chin and when he looks down on her, there were no tears in his eyes but rather a look of doom. SO YI JEONG IS PETRIFIED. Jandi gave him a sad smile; he smiled back and she told him.

#######Jandi's POV #######

"You know what? When Ga eul and I were still in kindergarten, everyone bullied her because of her boring looks, her simple clothes and for always wearing the same yellow jacket. Everyone will always make fun of her because she is so fragile and weak. The first time I saw her, this big girl was pulling her hair, 2 other girls where holding her, pinning her down to the floor and the other one was slapping her. I ran to her aid to help her but before I got to her, I heard her say "It's that all you can do? Is that it? Because no matter what you do to hurt me, the pain that I felt will just kept me going, because you know what? I am stronger than you think. I will never give up. I will never back down because of some insecure girls like you. I maybe fragile up front but I have a strong HEART! her words gave me strength Yi Jeong. I am only strong because of her."

Yi jeong into her eyes and then she continued. "Yi Jeong, Ga eul is a strong person. Even if we can't talk to her, I know deep down inside she is fighting. She is fighting for herself, for us and most of all for you. Listen, she may have said things she didn't mean but I know deep down inside of her, she loves you dearly. You know that right?" Jandi's words made Yi jeong felt relieve. He knows Ga eul loves him and the thought of her fighting and not letting go keeps him going.

"Thank you Jandi"