☆Ray of hope☆

"My love, if you can hear, this is your soul mate, waiting for you. This is your soul mate holding on to you, not letting you go. I love you. I love you very much my air."

Her heart skips a bit; the moment she heard those words. "I know that voice! I've heard that voice before. The voice of an angel, the voice of her soul mate, the voice she hold onto for a very long time; the voice she long to hear. That is the voice of her one true love. SO YI JEONG. Is HE here? With me? Yi Jeong! Yi jeong! Where are you? It's me Ga eul! Yi Jeong! Yi jeong! YI jeong it's me! Where are you? I can't see you! Where are you? I am so sorry! I am so sorry!

Beep… Beep … Beep … The oxygen was going ballistic, So YI Jeong briefly closes his eyes when he realized that was the oxygen alarmed. He panic and press the help button. Ji Hoo with the other 2 nurses came rushing to Ga eul's side. Shocked, YI jeong stood frozen at the sight of Ga eul's limp body rocking back and forth. Panicked, Yi jeong rushed to her aid when another nurse stop him and drag him outside. "No! Let me go! Let me go this instant!" Yi jeong demanded.

"Sir, we need you to stay here, please!"

Yi Jeong sighed. Hisarms resting on the glass window from Ga eul's room; eyes clouded with tears, afraid of the current situation. He looks to his left side and found his friends rushing to his side. "What happen YI Jeong?" Woo bin now asking him. "I don't know, I didn't mean to close my eyes, it gave up on me. When I open my eyes, she was.. She was.. She seems out of breath. I don't know! Oh God!" Yi jeong was now sobbing.

Finally after a couple minutes, Ji Hoo emerges from the room, forehead sweating, probably from running; he took a deep breath and calmly told them. "It's okay, her breathing was just uneven, she is short of breath, the oxygen was set to alarm if a patient suffers from Hypoxia, which had transpired earlier. Yi Jeong did you talked to her?" Ji Hoo asked Yi Jeong now smiling.

Yi Jeong nodded without seeing his best friend's reaction.

"Okay, where you holding her hand?"

Yi jeong again nodded.

"What else did you do?" Ji Hoo now smiling.

"Okay, you know what Yoon Ji Hoo, why you are asking this kind of questions?" Asked Jae Kyung.

"Oi, Ji Hoo did you see Yi jeong right now? What are you doing? We are all worried in here." Jun Pyo added.

"Answer my question Yi jeong" demanded Ji Hoo although the smile in his mouth didn't disappear.

"I was holding her hand when that thing came off" answered Yi Jeong, still not looking at Ji Hoo.

"Are you sure that's all you did?" Woo bin now added. Seeing the look on JI Hoo's face made him think that everything was okay.

"HEY! I WAS ONLY HOLDING HER HAND OK? WHAT IS UP WITH YOU ASKING ALL THIS QUESTION YOON JI HOO AND YOU WOO BIN? WHAT ARE YOU A DOCTOR NOW? HA? Yi jeong yelled at both of them, pissed and irritated.

"Hahahahaha! Hey take it easy, no yelling here in the hospital. Okay! Okay! I'm sorry. Ga eul had shortness of breath; it was because her heart skips a beat. She was holding her breath for more than a couple of seconds; I can see you still have the same effect on her as before. You made her heart skip a beat; I can tell you were caressing her ONLY hands? Right? Because serious SO YI JEONG that is considered rape when you do that to an unconsented patient." Ji Hoo explained now laughing.

Yi Jeong blushed. "hahahahaha" Jun Pyo, Jandi, Woo bin and Jae kyung joined Ji Hoo; they were all now laughing really hard. It's been a long time since they felt this way. Although sadness was still in their eyes, still the thought of what had happen made them realized there is still light in the darkness. There is hope.