☆This isn't goodbye☆

Yi Jeong, where the heck are you? I have been calling you for ages. Junpyo was yelling at him, clearly the latter was now out of his line. This is the 10th time Junpyo left Yi jeong the same message in his voicemail.

Yo! Yi Jeong, this is the 10th time that I heard JunPyo left you a message. I'm giving you exactly 24 hours to call us. Or else, junpyo, jihoo and I are going to tear your place apart. The waiting starts now. Woo Bin is indeed the prince of mafia.

Yi jeong, what makes a man, is for him to be able to acknowledge his strengths as well as his weaknesses. When he opens his heart to someone, when he lets go of his fears, and cries when he is hurt, what makes a man is what you do when that storm comes.

You must look into that storm and shout. "DO YOUR WORST, FOR I WILL DO MINE". You know, you always have friends to talked to. I have faith in you, we all do. SHE HAS FAITH IN YOU, SHE ALWAYS HAS. Please call.

Ji Hoo was indeed something; all his best friends have different characteristics and drives in life. But out of four of them, Ji Hoo is the weird one but every time something like this happened, Ji Hoo would always be the right guy to listen too.

To be honest, after what happened that night, he isolated himself with his best friends, with the world. It's been 2 weeks and the wound was still fresh as if it was just last night. He kept himself up for almost 24/7, rewinding the events that occurred.

He has been thinking about what Ga eul have told him, clearly her reasons where out of hand, full of nonsense. Ga eul was the strong type of girl, she wouldn't just gave up on someone; she always sees goodness in people. No! The Ga eul the night was not the real her, something is up; she is hiding something from him.