☆Chu Ga Eul☆

It's just horrible when she thinks about it. Ever since that incident, she would limit her response to them but then she realizes after sometime that it will be of no use. She just tries and rides on the idea of those courting stuffs that she didn't want.

When it will go all too far, she would dump them. She dumps boys. Yes. But it doesn't mean that she's mean. Actually, another thing that keeps her uninterested in boys is that she always thinks of them as jerks. They leave girls. They make them cry. Once they're done with their business, they will throw them away like trash.

She's stereotyping but then again she can't help it. It's what she sees happening when she's growing up so that's what will stick in her mind.

Moreover in this girl, she's well-known in the business industry. She inherited a family business; The Chu Corporations. Her family owns a lot of restaurants and hotels all around the world.

She loves the business. She was raised in this kind of world so she doesn't need to learn the basics. She willingly accepted this obligation so as to not disappoint her whole family. Ever since she was a kid, she never fails obeying them. She's a loving daughter that any parent would want to have.

She graduated from Shinhwa University with straight A's and with a rising popularity. She was quite popular in Shinhwa, mainly because she was a total heartthrob. She didn't want that title. The "girl who makes all boys go gaga".

Her popularity also strengthened when she became associated with the F4. She was like a sister to the four of them. But unfortunately, after she graduated, she didn't have any communication with them at all. She kept herself busy. She's a workaholic, I daresay.

She is one amazing girl. The only one...

Chu Ga Eul.