☆Be strong☆

"Hahahaha! Woo Bin and Jun Pyo can also fly a helicopter you know, they are just so sober as of the moment." replied blushing Ji Hoo.

Mad as hell, Woo bin and Jun Pyo went to lift Jae kyung and Jandi and carry them like a sack of rice in their backs. "Hey Jun Pyo put me down. I said put me down"

"Song, Woo bin put me down this instant or I swear I will cut of your happiness. Urgh! Put me down! Put me down NOW! Jae Kyung commanded.

"No! You guys need some explaining to do. Jun Pyo, Woo Bin don't you dare put them down until we are on the beach hotel." Yi Jeong commented.

In the hotel, Jandi and Jae kyung sat opposite to the F4, of course they opposed to it. Jan di spoke first. "Yi Jeong, we would like to apologize for not considering your feelings into this. We did not know until the day she broke up with you. She made us promise to let things go and just support her no matter what her decision is. It was hard for the 2 of us, Jae Kyung and I, to keep this from all four of you especially to you Yi Jeong. We wanted to be there for her you know. It's just .. " Jandi was now in tears when she looked at Jae Kyung tears flowing down her cheeks. She could not continue now, so she nods at Jae Kyung.

Jae kyung continued eventhough her eyes were clouded with tears. Woo Bin tried to reach out but she stop him. "Sorry Yi Jeong! Sorry for not being there for you, after all this years we were close friends and all we did was abandoned you but Ga eul needs us more. I hope you understand this. Please don't think badly of Ga eul, she has a reason Yi Jeong. Ga eul did it for you, for your happiness. She doesn't want you to suffer with her. She doesn't want you around her on these times. She is not strong enough Yi jeong with you by her side. She can't do this thinking one day she might leave you. She did it for you." Jae kyung broke down.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND, GEUM JANDI, HA JAE KYUNG! WHERE IS GA EUL? I had enough of this she did it for you explanation. That is not good reason for me, you two have no idea how much I suffer, and you don't have any idea how painful it is to be left behind, not knowing. You don't know how I am right now. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IS SHE. TELL ME! Yi Jeong was now yelling at both of them. He doesn't have time to feel sorry or either accepts both of their apologies, he just wants to know the truth.

The F3 didn't calm him down, they know what he felt and they know that he would not hurt Jae Kyung and Jandi. "I WANT THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW! TELL ME THE TRUTH! PLEASE!

"SHE IS SICK YI JEONG! SHE IS SICK AND DYING!" Jandi could not take it anymore. She walked away but different sets of arms pull her back to sit down. It was her boyfriend Jun Pyo. "Shh.. stay Jandi, stay."

"She has leukemia Yi Jeong" Jae Kyung continued. "She doesn't want you to know because she doesn't want you to pity her. She doesn't want you to help her. She wished for your happiness without her. She wants you to move on after she is long gone." Jae kyung explained looking from everyone's reaction. Yoon Ji Hoo, Woo bin and Jun Pyo now crying. Yi Jeong sobbing.

"NO! This is. No! You guys are lying! NO! It's not happening. No! God No! Why?" Yi Jeong sobs now couldn't control himself. He run out of the hotel and went to the beach. He didn't care of his feet hurting from the stones underneath the beach sand; all he wanted to do was to get away from them. So he could scream at someone, to punch someone, and to kill someone. He didn't know, his friends followed him, Woo bin in front shouting something at him. Finally Yi jeong stop in the beach shore, his knees gave up on him,

Kneeling he shouted "WHY ME? GOD? WHY ME? DON'T I HAVE ENOUGH SUFFERINGS ALREADY? WHY MY GIRL? WHY GA EUL? I WANT TO DIE LONG BEFORE, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME? JUST TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOT HER. NOT MY GA EUL! F*CK! URGH!"

All of his friends where now close to him, they hug each other, cried at each other. No words can explain the feelings they had inside. It was too painful to bear, too painful for the truth to slowly creep up inside of them. Yi jeong had never cried like this before in his life, not even when his mom almost died, not even when his dad left them, not when his grandfather died, not when Eun Jae left him, not when his older brother left him. This is was beyond any man can take. He just wants to die.