☆Exhaustion☆

Hii guys sorry for not updating it. like i had exams and all
i know i have taken so much time but you know guys u love you
thank you for voting for your comments and all. ❤❤❤🔥

The sound of the machines hook up to the love of his life, kept him awake all night. The ECG to monitor her heart rate and the oxygen to prevent hypoxemia, although Ji Hoo had briefly explained to him the reason for this entire machine connected to Ga eul, he still could not help but to always call the nurse whenever it makes an alarming tone.

It has been 20 hours since the operation, Ga eul is now stable. YI jeong never left her side the moment the doctors allowed him to see her. He missed her so much; he just wanted to hold on to her. He told the rest of his friends to go home and to rest. They assured him; they will come back in a couple of hours.

Although Yi jeong's entire body is aching from exhaustion; his eyes yearning to close on him; he shove it aside. He want to be the first person, Ga eul sees when she wakes up. Yi Jeong was now holding Ga eul's right hand, fingers intertwined; he can see how perfectly their fingers fit together; it's as if the God of hands crafted them for each other. He can't help but admire it.

The feeling of her hand on his sends electrical impulses that warm his entire being. He could not help but to kiss her hand. He caressed her fingers, her knuckles and her soft palm. He loves every inch of her.

"My love, if you can hear, this is your soul mate, waiting for you. This is your soul mate holding on to you, not letting you go. I love you. I love you very much, my air."