☆It's over now☆

At that moment, Yi Jeong stared into her eyes, there was something missing, he couldn't  get his finger to it but there was definitely something wrong.

There was no love in her eyes, the eyes that showed him the mirror to his soul, the eyes that made him see through a lot of things, was now replaced by emptiness and worst of all, there was no passion, no love but a set of cold ones.

"Let me go."

"NO! Ga eul, what is happening to you? Did I do something wrong? Have I said something?"

"It's over Yi Jeong. Now let me go".

He can no longer take it. The pain she inflicted on him was too much. He doesn't understand what is going on. So Yi jeong was processing everything she said to him when she spoke.

"Yi Jeong, You know what I realized, you have never changed. You are still the same Yi Jeong I've known. Pathetic and a coward"

"Ga eul-yang" Yi Jeong can't believe what he's hearing. He was now crying, she was just tearing him apart.

Ga eul turn her back on him. She couldn't take it anymore too. All those things she told him, was all hurtful words. She couldn't believe she just throw it out on him, like she doesn't care. No, she does care. She loves him with all her heart and soul, more than she ever loves herself. She loves him too much. Ga eul was holding back tears now. She keeps on reminding herself. Chu Ga Eul, you have to be strong, his happiness is what matters, forget about your pain. It's only HIM. He is the only one that matters most.

"Did you ever, did you ever love me Ga eul? Did you." His words were now trailed with sobs.

"NO, it was not love that I felt, it was just PITY."

"YOU ARE A LIAR CHU GA EUL! Please tell me. Why are you doing this to me? I BEG YOU PLEASE TELL ME!" Yi Jeong was now shouting, he could not control his self anymore. When Ga eul didn't say anything. He walked towards her. He pleaded.

"Chu Ga Eul, .. This is So Yi Jeong, begging you, please ... stay, please stay with me. Don't leave me." Yi jeong on his knees, begging her, all pride and dignity forgotten.