☆What's love☆

Hae Jae Kyung froze, still can't find it in her heart to believe what she heard. Chu Ga Eul believes in LOVE, in PASSION, in TRUST and most of all she believes in the word SOUL MATE.

A couple of years ago before she meet her best friends Geum Jandi and Chu Ga eul, she was lost never knew the meaning of friendship, she knew love but not the way she thought it would be.

Love for her best friends was unconditional, it wasn't just Love to start with, it was with passion, trust, friendship and above all; to be UNSELFISH. Not everyone has the courage to sacrifice her own happiness but yet her two best friends were blest to have the kind of strength and for the first time in her life she was sure. Now she is hundred percent sure why destiny lead her to meet her best friends.

Jandi have been best friends with Ga eul since kindergarten. Jandi was Ga eul's protector, her big sister even they are the same age, and her forever best friend. Jandi always knew that Ga Eul is unselfish, kind, and always sees goodness in people.

Okay, at first Jandi did not agree to Ga eul's feelings toward the F4 Casanova, So Yi jeong. But after all those of years of Ga eul waiting for him, all her best friends heartaches of being dumped by him, all the years she yearn for his love.

So Yi Jeong, changes for the better, leaving his Casanova façade behind made Jan Di realize that her best friend found her soul mate in him. Of course she hated Yi Jeong for leaving Ga eul for 5 years but all the separation and the sacrifices was paid off. Yi jeong was madly in love with Ga Eul after all those years.

"Ga Eul, I won't promise you anything if it's not worthy of a promise" Jae Kyung uttered.

Ga eul looked at Jandi. "I agree with Jae Kyung, it better be worth it, Ga eul." Jandi felt guilty seeing Ga eul's reaction but Jae Kyung is right, it better be worthy.

Ga eul sighed. She didn't know where to start after all it was not easy; ever since she broke his heart, she felt nothing more but regrets. She can't bring herself to eat, to sleep knowing that she crushed him, and most of all destroyed him. No words, no riches, not even the whole world can take away the hurtful words she left him.