☆Yi jeong's break down☆

Among the f4 , Junpyo is not good with hiding his feelings, sensitive is an understatement. He is afraid that if he looks into Yi Jeong eyes, he will finally broke down because he is now in the verge of crying. It was not a good sight , it was heart breaking.

Four hours had passed and still none of them uttered any word. Every once in a while one of them would go the bathroom, got up and stretch. Ji Hoo always yawning. JunPyo now laying on the carpet eyes close. Woo bin eating porridge.

Yi Jeong finally stands up and grab Woo Bin 's porridge. Woo Bin, giving in, got up, went to the mini kitchen and prepared 3 bowls of porridge. As JunPyo was awaken by a pillow smash to his face by Woo Bin. All four of them were now enjoying their porridge. Yi jeong still quiet but eating. After a couple of minutes Yi Jeong got up and took a shower.

With a smile Ji Hoo got up and grab all of their bowls and place them in the mini kitchen. When he got back to the F2 .. "Okay, we are doing great, when he gets out of the shower, just let him be. I have the feeling he will soon explain to us everything." The f2 just gave him a nod.

Yi Jeong was now out of the shower after 20 minutes. In torn jeans, and a white shirt, his expression lighter than before.

"I never knew Jun Pyo can shut up for hours, Woo Bin can prepare good porridge and Ji Hoo not sleeping for a couple of hours after all." chuckled Yi Jeong. The look on his best friends faces gave him the warm feeling.

He sat down in front of them and look down. He could not look at them in their faces. He doesn't want them to see him crying but Ji Hoo is right, who else can he turn too. Who else can he share this feeling of emptiness that is slowly killing him. They were his best friends after all.

"Uh, Ga eul," ... deep breath .. silence .. after a couple of seconds. " Ga eul broke up with me" .. There he had said it. Said the words he hardly believe is happening. When they did not say anything as if they knew it already. YI jeong went on.

"She .. she told me she doesn't want to see me anymore. She told me I .. I .. I was pathetic and a coward." His voice shaking, tears started to form in his eyes. "She told me, it was all a lie and that she ." He had stopped, he can't take this anymore. He look up to them, saw them looking at him. He saw Jun pyo's watery eyes, Woo Bin not looking at him, Ji Hoo in deep thoughts. Then he continued.

"She said .. She said .." words hurts like hell and he tears was just flowing nonstop from his eyes.

"SHE SAID, SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME" he was now sobbing, that's it after all those days trying to suppress his feelings. Finally he blurted it out.

Ji hoo stood up his hand on YI jeong left shoulder, woo bin went to yi jeong side hand on yi jeong's right shoulder and Jun Pyo went to hug him.

"She left me, she left me. She said it like she doesn't care. I don't know what to do. I .. I don't want to lose her. . What should I do? She is my life. I can't live without her. What should I do?" his voice full of pain.