☆The reason☆

Jandi and Jae kyung just stared at her, waiting for her explanations. Ga eul was now holding back tears.

"I am .. I am sick. I am .." Gaeul hardly can't let go of the word but she needs to. " I am dying!"

What? Jae kyung shocked. "Are you messing with us? Gaeul this is not funny! Not funny at all! Jandi now in the verge of crying.

Gaeul stood up, went to her room and came back with a paper from her hand. Jandi grabbed the paper she was holding and was examining it carefully.

It was the findings from the doctor Gaeul recently visited. It had a positive remark on the bottom confirming the disease.

"NO! This is not right! No! No! No!" Jandi now lost it. Jae kyung automatically yanked the piece of paper and read on it. Jae kYung's hands where now shaking. She could not believe what she just read. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"I have Leukemia" Gaeul finally spoke. "The doctor told me to be ready. To arrange everything in order, finish the unfinished business I have." Her two best friends were now crying, too hurt to say something she continued.

"They have been running some tests for me and most of the test confirmed it. I have been visiting the doctor regularly. They said ..." She could not go on now, after all she doesn't want to think about it. She had already accepted her fate and she wasn't about to let YI Jeong suffer with her. No! He had suffered enough and for crying out loud, he had a lot of problems already and to add onto it is not helping him.

"I broke up with Yi jeong because I don't want him to suffer. Most of all, I don't need pity. I don't need help. He has too much problem already for me to add up. I am his strength; I can't let him love me until the day comes that I leave him and I don't want to see him shattered because of me. I don't want him to lose his strength. To lose hope, I want him to be able to move on and live life normally after I am gone" She was now crying so hard. She can't say anything. Eyes clouded, losing hope. She just cried and cried.

"His happiness is my life, the sound of his laugh, the look in his eyes, and the smirk in his face, his adorable nose is my life. So Yi jeong is my AIR . HIS HAPPINESS IS MY LIFE. MY LIFE. MY LIFE."

"Oh Ga Eul !" JanDi and Jae Kyung hugged her tightly.

"I am afraid. I have never been so afraid in my life. I don't know what to do. I love him and I hurt him. I am afraid. Help me. I want to live my life without thinking what might happen tomorrow. Help me forget this. I can't. I can't.