☆Don't give up☆

"So Yi Jeong , do you love her? "asked Jihoo and Yi Jeong nodded.

"Then don't give up on her, " Woo bin spoke,"She might have given up on you but don't give up on her. Yi jeong we've known Ga eul for a very long time now. You've been with her for 3 years now, You know her. Think about it all of a sudden she changes and tells you she doesn't love. It doesn't make any sense. "

"Jandi did the same thing to me a couple of years ago remember? Ga eul is a commoner; they have their own ways of dealing problems. Such as sacrificing their love, anything just for the heck of it; even if they hurt themselves in the process." Jun Pyo added.

Yi Jeong was suddenly brought out to his senses. Jun Pyo was right. This is something that was missing, how stupid of him to be feeling miserable and helpless when something is up.

He knew something was not right but he choose to be pathetic. No! He needs to snap out of it find out what had happen.

Yi jeong, let's think and plan this through. We have to find out what is up. We will help you. I'm sure Jandi and Jae kyung knew something we might as well meet them and find out. Woo bin was now fishing out his phone when Ji Hoo snatched it away from him.