☆Miss perfect☆

The sun showed her almost perfect features. She was damn gorgeous. Her eyes were sparkling like the stars in the night sky.

Her hair was shining as the sun's rays touched it. Her mouth was curved into a bright smile that can lighten the mood of whoever sees it.

Her curves were average. She was not that sort of girl who gained their looks by their body curves but she gained hers by her simplicity. She was perfect. Every boy she meets would want to have her. Yes. But sadly, no one ever does capture her heart. No one.

It's not that she's picky. But all the failed relationships she sees almost every day were not a good help. Her heart refused to be captured. She locked it in a chest and she doesn't even know if she would let anyone have the key.

Many boys didn't want to climb that tree that will lead to her partly because; she's just so high to reach. She's not hard to please. Don't get me wrong. It's just that she has this image of a perfect girl, a perfect bride-to-be that any boy would be afraid that she would have more power over them.

Although those cases happen, some boys would be brave enough to climb that tree. She doesn't ignore them, in fact she befriends them. The boys would go flirting with her but she responds with a friendly gesture that she didn't know would lead to all the misunderstandings.

An example of this is when someone named Brandon in a conference in New York walked up to her to ask her out on a date. She accepted. After that date, Brandon would send her flowers with poems written on notes every single day.

He would also give her chocolates and teddy bears and all those stuffs. He would frequently ask her out on a date and she would sometimes decline. A few months more of that and it became more and more awkward for her.

Who's this 'miss perfect'? Wanna know.... Vote ¤ Follow ¤ Comment