Telling That I Have To Move

★Alyssa's POV★

"Um Danny? I need to tell you something." I said during lunch break at school. Danny's my boyfriend. "What's up?" He said. "Um I- I'm moving." I said and started to cry. "Really?" He asked sounding upset, as I sobbed into his shoulder." Y-yeah." I said. "When are you moving?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I said still crying. "What? Why didn't you tell me this before?" Danny asked. He was making this a little cute. "Because I thought it would be abit better to tell the day before and have the rest of the days happy. I'm sorry." I said. I started to cry again. "Alyssa look at me its okay but next time- oh wait never mind." He said I was sobbing into his shoulder again I pulled away but Danny pulled me back and gave me a hug. I returned it greatfully. Soon enough the bell rang and I wiped the tears off my face and walked to class with Danny holding hands. After school I told all my friends Katie, Chleo, and Jessy. We all cried and gave hugs and I said bye and walked home alone crying because I'd miss Danny,Jessy, Cleo and Katie. I got in my room flopped on my bed and started to cry again. I was depressed and didn't want to go outside and I just sat there thinking. I'm going to miss everyone especially Danny.

Sorry the chappie is so short I swear the next one will be longer.

★★ LukeFangirl4Ever★★