Luke Wakes Up

★Alyssa's POV★

I was driving to the hospital using Luke's car. When I got there I sat on the edge of the bed holding his hand when Michael asked." How's Calissa holding out while I'm here?"" She's doing okay?" I said as Luke moved again. He was very slowly moving but at least I know he's alive.
Don't stop doing what your doin
Cause every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me and you
Know it know of know it

I answer.

A: Hey uh ask if Michael wants some pizza

Al: Why?

A: Because I bought pizza

Al: K

"Hey Michael. Do want some pizza?" I asked him." Hell yeah!" He said. I laughed.

Al: He said Hell yeah

A: K I'll be there in fifteen minutes

Al: K Bye

A:Bye

And he hung up I put my phone in my purse and kissed Luke's forehead. I got up and walked out of the room to go wait for Ash. I was waiting by the front door when Ashton showed up with three boxes of pizza and we walked back to Luke and Michael's room. We open a box and Mike grabbed like five pieces and stuffed two in his mouth. I look art him like are you Fucking crazy! I just laugh and grab a piece and start to eat. It wasn't pepperoni it was ham and pineapple. It was delicious. Michael I swear finished his five pieces in one minute, I swear it!! We were just eating and laughing when I look behind me and Luke flips over to face us and his eyes were still closed. I just shrug it off and grab the last piece of pizza when Mike just sang." MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE!!!! PIZZA PIZZA!!!!" I laughed and split my slice with him and Ashton. When we were finished the pizza we threw the boxes put and just sat there talking I was sitting next to Luke and Ash next to Michael. I looked at Luke cause he was mumbling. I couldn't make any word out of it so yeah. Then his eyes opened slowly. He looked at me and smiled and sat up." How nice I have two friends and one love." He said I giggled. He smiled." DR. FLUKE IS BACK PEOPLE!!!!!" He shouted we all laughed and I gave him a hug and kissed him. He kissed me back and Ash and Mike said." Get a room!" We laughed again but Luke stopped." Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah it just hurts my head to laugh sometimes." He said. " Oh cool I want to be like you when I grow up." Said Ashton with six year old boy voice. We all laughed so much till our sides hurt. " I gotta go see you guys later." O said hugging Mike and Ashton and gave Luke a kiss." Bye." They all said and I left and drove Luke's car home. And sat on his bed thinking if anyone were to try and take my Luke away I would cry and probs scold them to death.

Again another chappie accomplished! New chappie achevied LEVLE UP!!! LOL. So anyway till next chappie fellow 5sos'ERS.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★