I Leave As Well

★Luke's POV★

*A week later*

I was just about to text Alyssa when the doctor cane in and said." Luke you can leave." He walked away I changed back into my own clothes and walked out. I thought of texting Alyssa but I decided to make it a surprise. So I walked home. It took me until like five because I left at three. It takes two hours to walk from my house to the hospital and back. When I got back I went to my back door and opened it quietly. I walked to the long and found Alyssa standing talking to Calum. Calum saw me but kept talking. I walked behind Aly and grab her waist and she jumps. She turns around." Babe!!" She screamed and gave me a hug and we kissed.
Calum laughed. Soon enough Ashton came up and Mike and Calissa. We all laughed. I ordered Pizza. Michael wanted a box to him self, so I ended up getting four boxes. When the pizza guy got here I paid and we all watched the maze runner. Alyssa put her head on my chest and she fell asleep at the end of the movie. Mike and Calissa were asleep on the floor and Ashton walked down stairs and Calum did to. I couldn't get up so I endedup falling asleep. Until about two in the morning when I hear someone knock at the door. I hear Ash running up the stairs and open the door. There was girl standing there. Thank god Ash doesn't know I'm up, I thought. " Hey Marissa. Be quiet though there sleeping in the Lounge." Ash whispered as he walked by with the girl. She looked at me and Alyssa." They're cute together." She said and walked downstairs. I was curious Wht the girl was doing here bit I was too tired and also didn't want to wake Alyssa. I like it when she does this. So I fell asleep again. Usually when I sleep I don't have any dreams but when I do they aren't usually good dreams. This time my dreams were filled with problems that might happen between me and Alyssa when I ended up snapping my eyes open from being scared from something I'm not saying because you'll laugh at me. I fell asleep again cause it as four on the morning. My phone started to ring. I it as six in the morning who could possibly want to talk now.

I answer it.

L: Hello?

B: Hello this Brandon

L: How did you get my number?

B: I have my ways

L: Oooookay so what do you want?

B: Oh nothing other than you to lay off my ex

L: Who's that?

B: Alyssa

L: Well I guess your out of luck because I'm already her boyfriend

B: I know that's why I want you lay off of her

L: That's not going to happen

B: Oh but it will

L: Ahh I'm so scared

B: I'll find a way to break you two up I know I will

L: Whatever

I said and hung up and fell asleep again.

Wtf was I thinking I'm the wierdest person ever. Anyway.
Ur welcome fellow 5sos'ERS

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★