First Day Back Home

★Luke's POV★

I opened my eyes when Alyssa moved in her sleep. I smirked slightly. She was so pretty. I got out of bed and walked downstairs." Hey mum." I said walking into the kitchen." Hi Luke." She said. I grabbed a box of cereal I poured it into a bowl. I grabbed the milk and poured it in my cereal. I sat down and started to eat. I heard the stairs creaking. Alyssa walked into the kitchen." Hey babe." I said." Hi." She said." Uh Liz. Where I get a bowl?" Alyssa asked my mum." Just in that cupboard." She said pointing to the one on the left of the sink. I looked back at my cereal and continued eating. Aly sat beside me at the table. I finished my cereal and walked upstairs to get my phone. I hear Alyssa's twitter go off I look. Some hater just posted something.

Catherin_all_mighty5
@LukeBabe-96 ur fat ur ugly how can Luke LOVE u ur jst sum fucking girl trying 2 get attention. Attention whore, Slutbag. Ur such a bitch jst die already. U sluty motherfucking bitch!!!

My mouth dropped at all the swears that were there. Come on not once have me and Alyssa had sex. Nor do we want to. I took out my phone and sent a reply.

Luke_5SOS

@Catherin_all_mighty5 Leave my girlfriend alone she is amazing. Stop making people miserable just because you are. Alyssa hasn't made your life miserable so why make hers.#Respectmygirl

I posted my reply and walked back downstairs Alyssa waked into me." Oh sorry Luke... You okay? You looked upset." She said concerned." Yeah I'm fine you just need to see this." I said and pulled her up the stairs. We got back to our room. I took her phone and showed her the tweet. She read it tears starting to form in her eyes. " Aly please don't cry. Read what I said." I told her scrolling to my reply. She read it some tears fell but she didn't start bawling. I put her arm around her and she smiled tearfully. I smiled back and kissed her." I love you babe." I said." I love you to my penguin." She said sort of in a sassy way. I played with my lip ring. She kissed me. I put my arm around her and she put her arms around my neck and made out for about six minutes." Luke!!!" My mum called. I broke apart." What!?" I shouted." I found a house for you!!!" She yelled. Holy shit already. I got up and walked down stairs." Already." I said. The house was nice.

Well the book is done. Bye my little pizza lovers

★★Luke'sReallyHotThough_96★★