Wait! What!?

★Alyssa's POV★

He brought me to the most beautiful view it was on a cliff. It was sunset I didn't realize that it was sunset until I got here. I got out of his car and I went towards the edge of the cliff and sat down. Luke came and sat beside me. This was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done. "I love this." I said to Luke. " I know that." He said looking at me I looked at him and our eyes locked for about two seconds but it felt like hours. I got up and went a little closer to the edge of the cliff I was watching the sun slowly fall below the horizon, when I was turned around. And Luke was giving me a hug. I look up at his face he looked down at me. I back up just enough to get out of his grip and not fall off the edge." What?" He said." Nothing." I said walking towards him again. We were going back to his car when he stopped me. I turned around and said." What?" " I know we only met two days ago but I've looked through a few of your instagram pics before you came here because i sometimes go through my fans instagram to see if i find anyone interesting and I thought you were pretty. So I felt that I knew you from day one. And I felt that we would be friends when I finnaly met you-" I stopped him." Just get to the point." I said laughing. "Oh uh right... Uh Alyssa would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and look at the ground. " Wait! What!?" I said. "Uh?" He said looking up. "Y-you want me t-to be your girlfriend?" I said. Its just to soon. Should I say yes? I don't know I don't want to hurt his feelings. so what do I do?
"Ya." He said looking confused. I felt as if I was about to cry it was way too soon to date Luke after having to leave Danny. "Uuuh." I said. I guess I'll say yes but I still want to be able to hang out with Danny every so often." Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said. His face brightened up and he gave me a kiss which I gladly returned. Maybe this wasn't such bad idea, I thought. And we left. When I got home I felt like to day was the best day of my entire life.

There you go my fellow 5sos'ERS till the next chappie.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★