Skate Park

★Alyssa's POV★

OMFG I forgot that Danny was coming over! "Uh... I'll just go to my car and wait." Luke said." Yeah that would be a good idea see you in a bit." I said as he left. "Danny come inside." I said. "What's wrong? Who's that? Why is he here?" Danny asked. "Sit down I'll tell you but I totally forgot that you were coming." I said. "Well first of all nothing happened, second thats Luke, Luke Hemmings from 5sos, and third he's here because I invited him over and we are dating." I said. He looked at me like he's never seen me before. "I-I know that-that this was too soon but he liked me I liked him so I thought I'd say yes." I told him. He noticed I had my lip ring in. "Why are you wearing that thing?" He said sounding disgusted." Is it for your new boyfriend?" He said standing up. " what!? No I've worn this right after I left school." I said being calm." Really?" He said calming down a bit." Yes now if you want to go home you can because we are going to the skate park." I said standing up and heading the door." I'll come." Danny said. "Okay let's go." I said stepping out the door. Danny went to his car and I went to Luke's. "Soooo what's up?" He asked as he drove to the skate park." Not much really by the way that was Danny my ex-boyfriend." I said. Luke looked at me like I was joking but I but I looked at like nope I'm not joking. We just sang all the way there. We sang a few 5sos songs and a few maroon 5 song until I turned it back to the radio and House of Cards came on. (Song on side)

The fire was burning out
My mind was filled with doubt
My love tooooo feeell alive
Don't know if I'll survive

Hey

But my hope was running low
You appeared out of no where
Yeah it was more than an illusion
More than I could ever know
Baby its magic the way you came around
You come in before I hit the ground
Yeah somethin was missin in my house of cards
Your all that I need it was the queen of my heart
Its magic the way you came around

Luke joined in.

You didn't make a sound
My heart was screaming out
A trick under your sleeve
Yeah you make me believe

But my hope was running low
You appeared out of no where
Yeah it was more than an illusion
More than I could ever know
Baby its magic the way you came around
You come in before I hit the ground
Yeah somethin was missin in my house of cards
Your all that I need it was the queen of my heart
Its magic the way you came around

Baby its magic the way you came around
You come in before I hit the ground
Yeah somethin was missin in my house of cards
Your all that I need it was the queen of my heart
Its magic the way you came around

We just finished the song as we pulled up to the skate park. " I'll go get skate broads and our helmets." I said. Getting out of the car and grabbing them from the trunk. I walk back to Luke and he kissed me. I smiled. We started doing tricks. I did a front flip and landed perfectly." Woo go Alyssa!!" Yelled Luke. I laughed." Thanks Luke. Let's see what you can do." I said challenging him. He ended up doing a few backflips and pop shuvits afew others that looked as if they would be easy but aren't. "Amazing." I said as he rolled to me." Thanks." He said smiling. I checked the time Danny should be here already.

*half an hour later*

"K I'm calling Danny." I said to myself. I called and he answers.

A: Hey I thought you were coming to the skate park with us?

D: Yeah about that I was half way there when my car died

A: Oh really?

D: Yeah

A: One sec I'll ask Luke if he can go give you a boost

D: K

"Luke!! Danny's car died do you think you can go give him a boost!?" I shouted because he was doing some tricks. " What!? Oh yeah sure I'll do that!!" He shouted. He got to his car.

A: K he's going to go give you a boost see you later

D: K bye

A: Bye

And I hung up and went to go back to do some tricks when I looked behinde me.Luke hasent gone yet. I walk to the car and he rolls down the window. " Aren't you coming with me?" Luke said.
"Oh okay." I said laughing once I got into the I kissed him thinking why would leave this handsome bucket of laughter. We boosted Danny car. Then I realized what times it was. Omfg we were there for four hours." Luke drop me off at home." I said. "Why?" He asked." Because I need to be home its eight thirty." I aid pointing at the clock on his dashboard." Holy k I'll drop you off at home." He said driving to my house. When we got there he gave me a kiss and said. "See you tomorrow babe." "See you to. Lukey." I said." Hey don't call me that." He said sarcastically and laughed. I laughed and left the car. I got to my room and put on a sports bra and a pair of black fleece sweats. I lied down and smiled to myself thinking.

Luke was not a mistake. And I drifted off to sleep.