Concert

~Luke's POV~

I opened my eyes to see me holding Alyssa. I smiled. She was still asleep. I wanted to wake her up but not disturb her to much so I grabbed my penguin stuffy and sorta made him dance on the side of Alyssa's head like a six year old. She gave a breathy laugh when I started making a weird tune for his dance. She flipped around." What the hell! Luke your such a weirdo! But your my weirdo." She said as I rest my forehead on hers. She took pengie and hugged him. I snatched him back." He's mine." I said. She laughed. So we lounged around for like the rest of the day. When I had to go for the concert I got ready. Me and Alyssa got in the limo. We got to the stadium and went backstage. We went into the dressing room. I looked at my phone Mike texted me about thirty minutes ago.

Mike: Luke we have 2 move bck 2 Aussie

Luke: hey I kno

I texted. He got it looked at me and nodded. Hey Violet started to perform. I was sitting with Alyssa with my head on her shoulder her running her finger through my hair. I was falling asleep when I heard Rena say." Who's ready for Five Seconds Of Summer!?" The whole crowd screamed. I got up grabbed my favourite guitar, gave Alyssa a kiss and walked on stage. "What up New Jersey!" I said with Michael. Everyone screamed. "So tonight we are going to let you guys what song we should sing first. So what should we do first!?" I said. The whole stadium started shouting Pizza." What do you say Michael?" Ashton asked." I say. I want another slice!" Mike said. The whole crowd cheered." Ashton get up here." Said Calum. Ashton stood up and walked to my mic. I walk to the drums and started to play." 12, 1234!!!" Ashton started to sing. When we finished everyone cheered. I walked back to my mic and said." Tonight we are happy to say our beautiful girlfriends have joined us on this tour. Alyssa, Calissa and Marissa Come on out." I said. They all came out and stood beside us Calum was left by himself. I gave Alyssa a kiss. Mike and Ash did the same to their girlfriend. Everyone screamed. They walked off and we started to play the rest of the songs. We were playing She Looks So Perfect, when I decided to change the words a bit." Alyssa looks so perfect standing there in my american aperal underwear and I know now that I'm so down." The others joined in." Alyssa's lipstick stain is a work of art Luke's got her name tattooed in an arrow heart and we know now that he's so down." I looked at her she was standing there smiling, blushing a bit. I smiled at her and continued. When it was over I walked to Alyssa and kissed her. Next thing I knew we were making out." Get a room you two." Calum said." No we're good." I said. We left to go back to the hotel. When we got inside our hotel room I plopped onto the bed and told Alyssa we were moving back to Australia. And then we fell asleep.

Okay a bit weird I have to admit but oh well.

P.S I'm making a huge time skip from this chapy to the next.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★