I Get Out

★Michael's POV★

I was talking to Luke when the doctor came in and said." Michael your free to go." I got up and changed in to my clothes and grabbed my cell." See ya later mate." I said and walked out to see Alyssa, Ashton, Calum, and Calissa all standing there I swear I jump because I fell over. We laughed and Calissa walked up and squeezed me so hard I couldn't breath. She let go of me and I was like." Wow your strong." I said rubbing my ribs from the hug." Sorry." She said and gave me a kiss. We got back home I felt bad for Alyssa since Luke was still at the hospital. "Alyssa can I talk to you for a moment." I said." Sure why?" She asked." Jusst come here I said motioning to the kitchen. She followed." I just wanted to say not be mad at me or Calum for punching Luke we did by accident. And don't be mad at Calum for punching me. If I had a sister or any siblings I would probably do the same thing." I said to her." Okay but that still doesn't mean I'm totally forgiving you or Calum for not listening to Luke." She said grabbing a soda from the fridge." Okay that I can understand." I said and left the kitchen. I sat down next to Calissa again and she snuggled up. She smiled and I smiled." Hey Ash?" Alyssa said." Hmmm." He said." Do you think you can help me finish making my bed room?" She said." Uh sure." He got up and walked upstairs with her. Calissa moved." I'll be right back she said walking down stairs. I lied down on the couch and set up a pillow against the arm of the couch and put my head on it. Calissa came back up a I pretended to be asleep." Awwww." She said and lied down next to me. I moved my arm sleepily around her. She snuggled in closer and I could feel her breath against my arm. I opened my eyes and saw her chest slowly going up and down she was asleep. About an hour later I heard Ash am Alyssa. Coming back down."Awwww they're soooo cute." Lyssa said softly." Shut up they're sleeping." Ash said." Okay. Night." She said.walking upstairs." Night." Ash said wand walked downstairs. I was finally asleep in like ten minutes.

Awwww so adorable. I just had to had that. Your welcome MichaelPizza95 and my fellow 5sos'ERS. This was like a filler chappie so harm done.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★