Birthday And My Bestie

★Alyssa's POV★

*a week later*

I woke in the morning to my phone ringing.

Don't stop
Doin what your doin
Every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me
And you
Know it know it know it

I pick up. It was Brandon again.

B: Hey

A: What the f*** do you f***ing want Brandon!?

B: Sheesh all I want to say is take me back

A: leave me alone asshole

B: Whoa calm dow-

I hung up and called Luke.

A: Hey what's up?

L: Oh nothing really. But do you think you can come to my house at like six?

A: Yeah but why?

L: You'll see

A: OK see you at six. Love you

L: Love you too see you

A: Bye

L: Bye

We hung up and I went to my drawers to find something nice. I ended up deciding to wash the clothes I wore yesterday. (On side). So I went to the school and notice the guys were there except Luke. I wasn't to upset because I knew that he was doing something. "Sup?" I said smiling at them. " Wow your in a good mood." Said Ash. "What? Luke has something planed for me today." I said. I didn't see Hailey here."Michael where's Hailey?" I asked." Broke up with her. She bothers people too much about who they like out of the four of us." He said." I still don't really forgive you for dumping my sister." Said Calum." I don't give a shit. She bothers people too much." He said. "Alyssa is that you?!" Said someone behind me. I turn around. At first I didn't recognize her then I saw the hair. It was Calissa Irwin. I just realized she was Ashton's sister. We used to go to school together she still one year older." OMG Calissa!!! I haven't seen you in so long! How's it going?" I said giving her a hug." Great! You?" She said smiling. "Great! So I heard about your new boyfriend. Who is it?" I asked excited to know." She started to blush and pointed at Michael. I smiled. "What about you?" She asked." Who is the person not here." I said. She looked around and said." Luke?" She said. " I said." Exactly." She smiled and the guys had their mouths open. Riiiiight I forgot that Luke didn't tell them. Anyway me Calissa caught up with the years that we've haven't seen each other. I looked at the time, it was five thirty. I only had a half an hour to be ready. " Bye Guys gotta go. Luke wanted me by his place by six." I said walking away. When I got home I changed into what I was wearing to Luke's house.(on side)
When I got there I got out of my car and walked to his front door and knocked. He opened the door and gave me a kiss and lead me through to the lounge. It was pitch black. He flicked on the lights and Hailey, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Calissa, and Danny all jumped out and screamed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" I jumped so high when I landed I fell to the ground and I started laughing. We all were laughing. When realized that I forgot that today was my birthday. "YAY!!!!! I'M EIGHTEEN!!!!!!!" I yelled. We had some cake played spin the bottle which surprisingly Luke and Michael were okay with. When the Party was over Luke brought me to his backyard. " Okay since your eighteen do you want to move in with me?" He asked looking at his shoes and blushing. "Sure, why not!" I said giving him a hug and kissed his cheek. He smiled and went back inside I could hear him screaming." YES!!!YEESS!!!" I walked back inside laughing.

Your welcome Fellow 5sos'ers another chappie.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★