I Get Caught With Luke

★Alyssa's POV★

(Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I'm changing then day Alyssa turns 18 to a week after she started dating Luke. So sorry about that. Anyway enjoy the chappie)

So I was lying there on my bed, feeling like this was the best choice I ever made to say yes to be Luke's girlfriend. Even though he only really knew me for like two days. I was just about to fall asleep when I get a text. I ended up throwing my phone when I saw the name. It was not Danny not Luke but the person I hated worse than Justin Bieber and Umbridge combined. Brandon. Me and him used to date until I found out he cheated on me with Mackenzie, Danny came to comfort me because we were best friends before we started dating. Anyway, this was our convo.

Bran: Hey. *kissy face emoji*

Aly: Wat the hell do u want Brandon?!

Bran: Nothing but 4 u to accept my apology and take me back

Aly: Never going 2 happen idiot

Bran: Y not bb?

Aly: 1 don't ever fricking call me bb again and 2 I'm dating someone already

Bran: Who?

Aly: Oh no 1 really other than Luke Hemmings from 5sos

Bran: Wow idiot

Aly: I'm not the f***ing idiot u r now stop texting me

Bran: No I'm not going 2

Aly: Well I'm deleting u from my contacts and I'm blocking u

So I did just that and blocked him on insta as well. So I call Luke asking if he wanted to come over tomorrow he said he would. So I got my room cleaned. And I changed into my pj's and I go to asleep. In the morning I change into the same thing I wore the first day here. Into my black Nirvana crop top my black preripped jeans and my hidden heel hightops. Luke got here about four o'clock." Hey." I said. He gave me a hug and smiled. "Hey. So what do you wanna do?" He said. "We could watch a movie or go skate boarding?" I said. "Skate boarding." He said. "K I'll go get my skate board and my helmet." I said tuning up stairs and changing my shoes to a pair of black converse. I hopped down the stairs and said." I'm ready to go." He laughed and when we opened the door so!done was standing there and he look so shocked I didn't recognize him, then I did. OMFG I forgot that...

Another cliffhanger for you all hope you enjoyed.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★