Ashton Gets A Girl

★Ashton's POV★

( I know that this is a Luke Hemmings Fanfic but this is like a filler chappie. So enjoy)

I was sitting on my bed thinking why the hospital wasn't doing anything about Luke's cut. I mean seriously you'd think they'd do something but they didn't. So I just was sitting there thinking what to do to help Alyssa be happy, when Calum came in." Sup?" I said." Not much. You?" He said." Not much and I know your up to something." I said looking at him." What? No I'm not." He said looking away." Come on Bro. Don't lie." I said to him." I'm not." Calum said still not looking at me." Okay but don't be surprised if I ask you later." I said as he left I liked down and fell asleep. In the morning I got a text from Michael asking for me to see him because he had something to show/tell me. So I got dressed had breakfast and got into my car. When I got another text from Mike.

Mike: bring Lyssa wit u

Ash: k

I called Alyssa's cell but it went to the answering machine. So got out of my car and walked back in the house and went to Luke's room because that's where she spends most of her time." Lyssa?" Asked and I got this as a response." What?!" She snapped at me.I open the door to see her looking angry as fuck." What? Why did you snap at me?" I ask a bit upset because I didn't do nothing." Oh sorry Ash I thought you were Calum for a sec." She said looking sorry." Its okay but stop being angry at Calum of was an accident when he and Mike punched Luke." I say." By the way Michael asked me to bring you with me to show and tell us something." I said leaving the room.I got back in my car and five minutes later Alyssa was in my car as well. We leftnd when we got to the hospital we got Mike's room and he saw us and waved. We sat down." So what did you want to tell us." I said." The doctor fixed Luke's cut, it has sixteen stitches." He said and pointed at Luke.Alyssa walked over and lifted the bandage. Sure enough the cut that was still open yesterday was sewn together. Then he moved. And turned towards us, but his eyes were still closed. Alyssa was on the verge of tears but she was holding them back." Was that all you wanted to tell us?" I said to Mike." Well yeah pretty much." He said. I got up and walked out with Alyssa. We got back into my car and drove home but I went with her to Luke's room to help her be happy." Should I call Danny to help?" I asked." She nodded. So I use her phone.

D: Hello?

A: Uh Hello you might remember me from the party a few days ago

D: oh are you Ashton?

A:Yeah Alyssa wants you to come over she asked me to call because she's crying

D: I'll be over as soon as possible

A: k bye

D: bye

I hang up." He'll be here soon." I said to her." Thanks for being a good friend." She said ask walked out of the room." No prob." I said and closed the door when someone runs past me and opens the door it was Danny. Holy Shit that kid can run fast, I thought as I head to my car again and drive to the arcade. When I got there I felt hungry so since it was a mall I went to get some pizza.
When I arrived I was standing in line when a couple of girls walked by and one them looked at me like as if her friend was embarrassing her as her friend asked to get a picture and her phone case autographed. "So What's your name?" I asked.

Man was she hot.

"Marissa. You?" She said casually." Ashton." I said as I order my extra large pizza." Cool." She says as she orders her pizza. Her friend was looking at me like I was some kind of cute alien PR something, but I just ignored it." Hey want hang put some time she says." Sure when though?" I said." How about Thursday at Three?" She said."Sure that works." I said." But before I go I should give you my number. I said taking my pen again out grabbing a napkin and writing of down I handed it to her dgrabbed my pizza box and walked swiftly away. When I got back to the arcade I ate half of my pizza I saved some for later and a bit for Michael. I was play a Pacman game when I saw Marissa and her friend come in her friend was looked as of she'd rather be any where but here. I looked at my phone for the time it was like nine o'clock the Mall would be closing in ten minutes I grabbed my pizza box again and made an efoet to tell marissa that the mall was closing in ten minutes." Marissa the mall is closing in like ten minutes you should probably get going and see you Thursday." I said" Really? Thanks and see you." She said as I walked out thinking this girl might be the end of me and the beginning.

Your welcome fellow 5sos'ERS till next time

★★ LukeFangirl4Ever★★