Alyssa Moves In

★Luke's POV★

I walked Alyssa to the door after the party gave her a kiss and closed the door feeling happy as hell. I went upstairs to clean out the spare room for her stuff. I was not even half way finished and I crashed out on the floor. I ended up waking up too my cell ringing.

I can feel you watchin
Even when your no where to be seen
And I can feel you touchin
Even when your far away from me
Tell me where your hiding your voodoo doll
Cause I can't control myself

I picked up. It was Alyssa.

L: Hey

A: Hey I'm coming in about half an hour

L: What?

A: I'm coming in half an hour

L: K

A: K see you later Lukey

L: K see you

A: You don't sound too good, Are you okay?

L: What? Yeah I'm fine ju*yawn* just a bit tired

A: Okay bye

L: Bye

I hung up and got up stretched and went on to finish cleaning the room. I still wasn't finnished by time Alyssa came. "Luke go sleep." She said and I went to my room and fell asleep. I woke up at like three feeling well rested. I walked downstairs and saw Alyssa sitting on the chouch. She saw me and said." Hello Handsome." I smiled. I went and sat down next to her. We watched a movie it was Kick-Ass. It was like ten by time we finished watching they movies. I nearly fell asleep during the the last one. I let Alyssa sleep on my bed and I slept on the couch because her room wasn't set up. In the morning I went upstairs to wake up Alyssa. Before I reached the stairs I heard yelling from the basement. "MICHAEL!!!!! YOU F***ING IDIOT WHY DID YOU DUMP MY SISTER?!!!!!! SHE'S BEEN CRYING FOR THE PAST WEEK!!!!!!!!" I heard Calum yell."SHE WAS F***ING BUGGING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!! IGNORE IT!!!!!???" Michael shouted back. I walked down stairs to see them yelling at each other over punches. So far Calum was winning." Hey guys calm down!" I said. But they didnt stop. " CALM DOWN!!" I shouted but they ignored me. So I felt like I had to step in. Which was a bad idea I got punched in the head and was sent flying and hit the wall and I got knocked out.

★Michael's POV★

I was fighting with Calum about me dumping his sister. "MICHAEL!!!!!! YOU F***ING IDIOT WHY DID YOU DUMP MY SISTER?!!!!!!!! SHE'S BEEN CRYING FOR THT PAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!" Calum yelled at me punching me in the face." SHE WAS F***ING BUGGING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!!! IGNORE IT!!!!!!???" I shouted through a bloody nose. I hear someone shout. "Hey guys calm down!" I ignored it and just kept punching." CALM DOWN!!" Someone said. But yet again we ignored. So who ever was yelling ended up walk between and got punched and went flying and hit the wall I got punched a second time and was knocked out only that did I realize me and Calum punched Luke.

Welcome for a long chappie and changing the POV it was my friend MichaelPizza95 's idea.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★