My Older Bro

Alyssa's POV★

(Sorry that its been mostly Alyssa's POV but I promise that it will change in this chapter. Enjoy!)

I was shaken awake by my older brother. Sorry yeah didn't mention that either did I. Anyway my brother Austin shook me awake. He's twenty so he moved out and comes to visit every so often. "AUSTIN!!!" I screamed and gave him a hug. I miss him a lot since he lives on his own. " Whoah! Calm down, there's no need to yell." He said laughing as I let go of him. "I know its just that I miss you a lot, so I yelled this time because I haven't see you in like six months." I said. "I miss you too, but do you see me yelling when I see you, no." He said. "So I met 5sos today." I said looking at the clock it was seven pm. " Really? How were they?" He asked." Good, I walked past them twice though, first time I forgot my phone so I came back and I went back with my phone a sketch book and some pencils. Sat down under a tree and started to draw some of the field, then Mike's girlfriend sat down told me her name and started asking questions, then all the guys came over Michael took Hailey to the side Luke sat down where Hailey was sitting Ashton sat on the other side looked over my shoulder I got up got a call from Danny said I had to go and left the school field walked past Mike and Hailey heard that Hailey was trying to see which one of the guys I have a crush on and I got home and fell asleep." I said. I left out the part where Luke, Ashton and Calum were all checking me out. "Wait I can't remember which one do you have a crush on?" He asked. Yes I told my brother who I had a crush on a few years ago. "Luke." I said. " Right that's the one with the pierced lip, right? He said. "Yes." I said. " I'll show you where my school is tomorrow." I said going up stairs to see that my room was already set up. I went my dresser took out a pair of sweats and a sports bra, put them on, yelled good night to my brother downstairs, and went on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up then next morning remembering that my big brother is here so I change into a pair on short shorts and an amazing 5sos crop top. And the same shoes as in wore yesterday. I brush my and my teeth and I style my hair with a hair straightener so that it was strait but slightly curled. (On side). I go downstairs to eat some breakfast when I notice we didn't have cearal so I had some waffles. After I finnished my breakfast I wake Austin up to show my school. We got to the door Austin opens it and says." Ladies first." " Really Austin." I said. "What?" He said and we both started to laugh. We got to the school and they were here again I just walked past like everything was normal but my brother was looking tense. We sit under the tree I sat under yesterday. And we started to talk about things like how it was here so far if I missed anybody, and other suff when they all came over lLuke sat on the other side of me, Ashton beside my brother and Calum beside Luke. Michael and Hailey were standing. I felt a little uncomfortable but other than that I was as happy as can be. I actually got up to take a walk around the field." Austin I'm going for a walk, okay?" I said." K" he said still sitting and I started to walk, I walking for a wile when I heard footstep behind me I looked it was Luke. "Hey." He said. I was calm but felt as if my heart was about to explode." Hey." I said with butterflies in my stomach. "He asked. I was wondering why he would like to know." Austin is my older brother." I said. " Oh sorry I thought he was your boyfriend for a moment." He said. "That's okay." I said. And as we walked we started to bond. I knew what he likes and doesn't and he knows what I like and don't. Soon enough we act as though we knew each other like forever. I got back and Austin stood up and said. "Let's go." "Why?" I asked as he pulled me behind him." Because I don't really like that Michael guy." He said. "Why don't you like him?" I asked confused."The way he dyes his hair and he has a pierced eyebrow you know I'm not fond of people who have that." He said we got home and I went up stairs feeling as if my whole life was complete again.

★Luke's POV★

Me and the guys came back to the place where we usually meet Hailey. When she got here she she said hi to all of us sat down next to Michael and gave him a kiss." Get a room you two." Said Ashton Joking. We all laughed when this girl walked past with blonde and blue hair and greenish-blue eyes wearing a Black Nirvana crop top, a pair of black preripped jeans and black hightops. She also had a lip ring. I couldn't help but find her Pretty. "What are you doing Luke?" Asked Michael. She started to dig in her pockets as she turned around she walked the other way. I look at the others they were staring too, except maybe Michael. "What?" I said." What were you doing?" Michael asked." I was looking at her. Only because I thought she was pretty." I said. She came back with a sketch book and a pencil case. She sat down under a tree in the field. I looked back and saw they were all looking at me." What?" I said. "Nothing, nothing." They all said." I'm going to go talk to her." Hailey said she got up and walked over. "Soooo uh." I said finding this a bit awkward. Hailey was over there for a while." We should probably go over there"Michael said getting up and walking over I got up next and then we were all heading towards the tree Mike took Hailey to the side I sat where She was sitting Ashton sat on the other side and calum Be side Ashton. "Nice drawing" Ashton said." Thanks." The girl said. "How long have you been drawing for?" I asked. " iv been drawing since I was three." She said and she got up Luther pencils in the pencil case and her phone started ringing. Her ring tone was One of our songs. It was Don't Stop.

Don't stop
Doin what your doin
Every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me and you
Know it know it know it

She answers it.

A: Not much you?

A: I know I miss you too, but I got to go okay I'll call you later, okay?

A: k bye.

She said hung up and walked away I was staring again. Man I got to stop doing that. I thought. I got up and walked towards Michael and Hailey. " What were you guys talking about?" I asked. " Not important." Michael said, I just shrugged and walked away.

I know that its a recap Luke's POV, but I thought you guys would like to see in his POV so there you go my fellow 5SOS'ers
Till the next chappie. Bye.

P.S the eyes in the pic are crossed out for identity purposes

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★