Luke Comes To The Hospital

★Alyssa's POV★

So I just Texted Luke saying couldn't go to karaoke because my brother was in the hospital. I was getting changed when I got a call.
Don't stop
Doin what your doin
Cause every time you move to the beat
It gets harder for me and you
Know it know it know it

I answer it.

A: Hello

D: Hey what's up?

A: Not much, you?

D: Not much. Do you think we can hang out today?

A: Oh uh sorry we can't I have to go to the hospital

D: Oh why?

A: My brother was driving home last night and he got into accident

D: Oh I'm sorry to hear that

A: Its okay bye gotta go now call you later

D: K bye

A: Bye

I hung up finished getting dressed and brushed my hair had breakfast and went to the door to get into the car.

* skip car ride*

We got to the hospital. We got to Austin's room and I sat down. He was lying there, blood all over his face from a cut on his forehead that went half way across. He look as if he was knocked out. I was crying because I didn't wasn't to lose my brother. When he opened his eyes and looked for the source of the crying. I looked up and he was looking at me like stop crying I'm okay. So I did and got up and gave him a hug." Oow. Careful please." He said. "Sorry." I said sitting back down. "So apparently the guy who hit me was drunk and he ramed the back of my car. I hit the windshield. I was nearly knocked out I able to catch some of what the police and perimedics were talking about. Apparently he's been fined like eight times. And has been in six crashes." He said trying to sit up. I helped him by raising the top half of the bed." Why don't they take his licence away." Said my Mom. "Yeah wouldn't that be better." Said my Dad. "Yeah I guess so but they don't which is wierd. Thanks" Austin said as I sit back down. "No problem."I said. There was a knock at the door I look it was. " Luke!" I said." W-what are you doing here?" I asked." Came to visit your brother because I felt bad for him." He said. " Austin looked at me like if this was some kind of joke, but I gave a look like I'm confused. "Luke can you come with me outside for a moment." I said. "Uh sure." He said. I pulled him outside and closed the door. "You should have called to say you were coming." I said a little frustrated. "Sorry should I have come in my own time?" He said confused."No, but it would have been nice for you to at least tell me you were coming." I said. "Sorry." He said looking at his shoes. "Its okay." I said. We went back into the room we all sat there awkwardly until a nurse came in with x-rays. "Austin Wolffe you have three broken ribs, a broken leg and a cracked skull." She said. "Wait what?!" He said. The doctor will come show you your x-rays." She said leaving the room. The doctor came in like two minutes later." Hello, you must be his Family." The doctor said." Well not me really" Luke mumbled. The doctor put the x-rays to the light thing. ( lol I don't know what its called). "So as you can see his leg was half way broken in half. And his skull is cracked from the top to about halfway to the temple. As for the ribs he has two broken ones on the left and one on the right." He said. Feeling to sad to even listen. We all finally left and I left with Luke because he wanted to show me something. So we left and he brought me to...

Cliffhanger I know but I wanted to have at least a few in my book so beware of more to come my fellow 5sos'ers.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★