Moving To Aussie

★Alyssa's POV★

( Two months later)

We just got back from the tour. I was so jet lagged I didn't know what time it was at all. We all left the airport and went home Me and Luke packed our stuff, so we could get on another plane to Australia. It took about the rest of the day when we got it all ready we put in a moving van and had it go on a cargo plane. I fell asleep waiting for the plane.

(Skip time to when in Aussie)

We got off the plane and walked out of the airport. Luke's parents were waiting for us in a car. I sat in the back with Luke and we drove to Luke's childhood home." Babe?" Luke said." Hmm" I was on my phone." Are you sure your okay living at my parents for a bit?" He asked." Yeah if I wasn't why would I be here." I said sarcastically. I looked at him and our eyes locked for a bit. Luke smiled. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. I looked out the window. It looked like we were in the middle of nowhere. I fell asleep again. About an hour later I felt someone pick me up. I could smell Luke's Cologne. I moved my head into the crook of his neck and smiled. I kept my eyes closed. I felt something soft under my body. I was a bed the cover was put over me. Luke liwd beside me and put his arm around me. He kissed behind my ear and said." Night babe. Love you." And then all I could here were his long slow breaths of him sleeping. I smiled and mouthed to myself. Night. Love you too Lukey. And I fell asleep again.

Adorable. Well bye my little pizza lovers.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★