Calum's Planning

★Calum's POV★

I just finished fighting Michael I ended up punching him out, and the figure that went flying was Luke. I realized that he got a cut on his head. What have I done! I thought. Luke was knocked out. I ran up the stairs and called Alyssa."Alyssa!! Can you come here for a second!" She came down the stairs." Yeah what?" She said." Uuuuuh..." I didnt know what to say first so I said it all in one." I was fighting Michael earlier and um Luke came to stop us but we didn't listen and we ended up punching him and he hit the wall and now he's on the floor unconscious same with Michael after he lowered his fist-." She interrupted me." What!?" She exclaimed going down to the basement. I got back down and I saw she was looking at the cut on Luke's head. It started to bleed... Badly. She called the ambulance and started yelling at me." What do you think your doing when you over reacted about Michael leaving Hailey!!!!!! I don't think its Michael that has the problem I think its you!!!!" She said tearing up. Ashton walked out of his room seeing what's happening. "What the hell happened here?" He asked. Alyssa started to cry. "Whoa! S-seriously what happened." He said again. "Looks like Cal-Pal has retired." I said. Feeling sooooo guilty that I wanted to just end everything right then and there. "What! Why?" He asked." I over reacted to Michael dumping Hailey and I punched him out. Luke was an accident though he was trying to calm us down but we ignored him and he tried to get in the way and Michael and I punched him and he hit the wall and now he's unconscious and he has a cut on his head." I said showing the cut. " Okay I agree you really really over reacted about that, like Mike said she kept bugging people, so be it she does. No offense dude but to be honest she does bug people alot about which one of us they like." Ashton said sitting next to Alyssa to comfort her."Ashton leave me alone." Alyssa said. "But I wh-" "Just leave me alone!" She said running upstairs. "Bro you really need to stop over reacting about things like that." Ashton said to me as the ambulance took Luke and Michael. I sat down and just thought maybe things would better without me. Luke and Michael wound't be going to the hospital, Alyssa wouldn't be crying. And most of all Cal-Pal would still be around. I wrote a note saying where I'll be for then rest of the day so that they don't really know what I'm thinking of doing.

★Alyssa's POV★

I just called the ambulance to get Luke and Mike, and I was yelling at Calum. " What do you think your doing when you over reacted about Michael leaving Hailey!!!!!! I don't think its Michael that has the problem I think its you!!!!" I said, my eyes filled tears. Ashton walked out of his room noticing what's happening. "What the hell happened here?" He asked. I started to cry. "Whoa! S-seriously what happened." He said again. "Looks like Cal-Pal has retired." Calum said. "What! Why?" Ashton asked." I over reacted to Michael dumping Hailey and I punched him out. Luke was an accident though he was trying to calm us down but we ignored him and he tried to get in the way and Michael and I punched him and he hit the wall and now he's unconscious and he has a cut on his head." Calum said showing Ashton the cut. " Okay I agree you really really over reacted about that, like Mike said she kept bugging people so be it she does. No offense dude but to be honest she does bug people alot about which one of us they like." Ashton said sitting next to me to comfort me."Ashton leave me alone." I said. "But I wh-" "Just leave me alone!" I said running upstairs to Luke's room and slammed the door. I was crying into Luke's pillow for like ten minutes when I hear a knock at the door. The Door opened it was Ashton again." A-Ash please just leave me alone." I said crying harder into the pillow I heard the ambulance." Look Aly,-" "Don't call me that." I said, I only ever let Luke and Calissa call me that. "Okay." He said trying again." Look Lyssa, It's Calum's fault that he over reacted and put both Luke and Michael in the hospital. Its not your fault he just need to control his anger sometimes which I know is possible." He said." I know, b-but I really feel uneasy about Luke right now." I said still crying." It's all going to be okay, Luke I know is going to be fine Michael not sure." He said that helped abit until Calissa came in. "Where's Mikey?" She asked." Um... Sorry to say this but Mike is at the hospital he and Calum  were fighting and Luke tried to calm them down as I heard but he got punched by both of them. Then Michael got punched and got knocked out." He said. Calissa looked as if she was about to cry. She ran out of the room and I heard her car pull out of the drive way. I started cry harder than before and just didn't want to leave this room." Lyssa come on let's go visit Luke." He said trying to make this happy but it wasn't." N-no I don't want to leave right now. Maybe later." I said still crying." Okay." He said walking out of the room. I just cried until I was in a deep sleep.

★Ashton's POV★

So I just walked out of Luke's room where Alyssa is now crying. I walked downstairs to see a piece of paper on the table. I grabbed it a read.

Dear,
Everyone
I'll be at the arcade for the rest of the day to  calm down a bit more. I feel really guilty for what I did so I'm just going to be here for the rest of the day.

Calum

It wasn't a long note but it was enough to tell me that he was planning something.