Luke's Birthday

★Alyssa's POV★

*A day later*

It was Luke's birthday today. I had something in mind but it was too sweet so I planed something a bit more fun first. "ASHTON!!! MICHAEL!!!! CALUM!!!!" I yell." What!" They all asked coming up stairs." I need you guys to stall Luke while he's at the mall. When you find him keep him out of the house until eleven thirty tonight." I said seriously." Wow why so late?" Asked Calum." I had something in mind for my little Lukey." I said as if Luke was some kind of cute pet."Awwww how cute you came up with a pet name for him." Said Ashton." Shut up!" I said giggling. They all smiled which for some reason made me blush." Anyway go and keep him out till eleven thirty." I said kicking them out of my room. "Any thing my Queen." They all said bowing. I laughed and closed my door. I grabbed the box of stuff for the Party. I went to the lounge and set everything up.

*eleven thirty* I turned all the lights off and lied down on the chouch pretending to be asleep. I heard the door open and I heard Luke's amazing voice." Why did you guys keep me out so late?" He said I heard the light flick on and off with in two seconds." Okay I should probably be quiet." Luke said I stood up quietly and walked behind him even though it was pitch black. My hands were hovering from a hug and when Ash flicked on the lights the streamers fell from the ceiling and I gave him a hug and kissed the side of his head. I felt him smile when he turned me around and we made out for like ten minutes there was Michael and Calum like."Oooooooooooooooo." Like they were seven.

"Love you beautiful."

"You too handsome."

We said and we just hugged and we partied until six am. I was so happy to have a guy like him as my boyfriend. We went to my bed room and we slept together for the night.( just so you know nothing like that happened).

★Luke's POV★

Best Birthday EVER!!! I love Alyssa.

That was my birthday chapter for Luke hope you enjoyed.

★★LukeFangirl4Ever★★