Chapter 2

I clenched the sink with my hands while looking up at the mirror. My face looked like if I saw a ghost... A really hot ghost... My thoughts were interrupted by Alexis who was rushing through the door with an expression in her face that told me that she was confused. 

"What the fuck happened?!" she asked rather abruptly while she walked towards me. 

I opened my mouth, but my lips couldn't make the words come out. What did happen to me? I have never been startled by a guy. But the way Austin's eyes pierced my blue ones made me melt. 

"He sure is handsome..." I whispered.

 "Umm… Yeah and so is Taylor. Remember? Your BOYFRIEND?" 

"Mhm..." I said while jumping up when I heard the bell ring. Our first class was soon starting.

"We better get going, but as soon as we leave, we have to talk about this!" she exclaimed. I nodded and then took a deep breath as I turned towards the door with Alexis. While walking to the classroom I accidentally bumped into Rebecca, another cheerleader in the squad.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. She turned around and rolled her eyes at me. I can’t put my finger on it, but for some reason she doesn't like me a lot.  

I made my way inside biology class. Mr. Reed, the teacher, was already waiting for us inside. I actually like Mr. Reed. He’s a really cool teacher. He was always making class fun with new and spontaneous ideas.

"Okay class, settle down." his voice was heard throughout the classroom. "As you can see, we have a new student in our class, Austin Mahone." At his words, the whole room fell into silence. 

Austin shyly stood up and waved at the class. Oh my god, he’s perfect, I thought. I was brought back to the moment when Mr. Reed started talking again. 

"Today, we are working on a simple lab activity in teams of two." commanded Mr. Reed.

Everyone started whispering to their friends. I held Lexi's hand and she smiled. She’s always my lab partner. 

"But this time, I have decided to choose the partners" 

My heart sank at his words. The whole class started whining. I saw Alexis as she cursed and crossed her fingers, wishing to be my partner. 

"Okay class, I'll start calling your names." He started calling names and assigning the partners, most of them not happy with who they were assigned with. 

"Alexis and Kevin" 

"Shit." Lexi said while walking away. I cursed under my breath. Kevin was a nerd, she sure got lucky. I could understand her concern though; Kevin liked her since the beginning of the year and was always bothering her to get closer. After a while, she got tired of him and so did I. The next words, Mr. Reed said jolted me back to the present. 

"Kylie and Austin."

My eyes widened. My heart thumped hard against my chest. I looked at Alexis, her big green eyes wide. I turned to the left where Austin sat to see that he was already looking at me. He half smiled and patted the empty seat next to him. I started to blush uncontrollably as I rose from my seat, slowly walking towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Happy April Fools! I want to thank my two best friends so much for helping me creating this amazing chapter. Hope you guys like it!

~ Gabby :) x