Chapter 19

*Kylie's POV*

I looked up to admire the view of our destination.

We both got out of the car and opened the fence to get into the basketball court.

"Basketball?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why? You don't like it?" He asked quickly full of concern.

I laughed, "You're so cute Austin."

He narrowed his eyes, "I'm not cute"

"Oh yes you are." I giggled.

"We'll see about that" he stated while walking towards the other end of the court to look for a ball.

"Ooo! Im so scared!" I said sarcastically.

"Don't provoke me." he said with a playful grin.

"What if I want to?" I asked innocently with a wink.

I knew that a wink will drive him crazy.

My thoughts were confirmed when he widened his eyes and sprinted towards me. Next, he lifted my thighs with his muscular arms to make my legs wrap around his waist. I pulled his shirt to make our lips meet. I savored his lips and before I knew it, he slid his tongue into my mouth. I tugged his hair gently at the new sensation. I've NEVER kissed a guy this way before because it didn't feel right. But with Austin, it did.

I was thankful that there weren't any people here. Usually, this court is full of teenagers but since we are in school hours, they should be in school. Except for Austin and me since we ditched school. And let me tell you, this is one of the best decisions I've made in my life. 

I pulled away, breathless as always.

"Kylie..." He said softly while putting me down.

Gosh... His voice is so... Perfect.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I- I umm..." He took my face in between his warm palms. I just LOVE when he does that.

His sparkling green orbs stared into my blue ones with such passion, that my knees began to feel wobbly.

"I... I love you, Kylie" he finally said.

"Austin" I breathed.

Did he really mean it? Love is a strong word. You can't just go around telling a person you love them. And the fact that Austin said it, made me feel...

Austin broke my thoughts.

"Say something, Kyles." He begged.

"I- I love you too, Austin" I smiled.

And so did he. And from this moment on, I knew for sure. That I have found the one.

* * *

I threw the basketball, but it didn't even touch the rim.

"Come on Kyles!" Austin cheered. "You can do it!"

I threw it with more force, but it only made the ball go on top of the rim.

"I suck at this" I groaned.

Austin chuckled, "Be patient, Kyles"

He walked towards me and stood behind me, making my back touch his chest. He put the basketball in my hands and took hold of my arms, arranging them to make the best position for my throw.

His lips almost touched my ear, "Now relax, and throw" His whisper sent me chills, but I made my way to concentrate and throw the ball.

Surprisingly, it got right inside the red rim.

I turned around and smiled at Austin.

"Great job!" He said while giving me a high five.

"I learned from the best" I winked.

Austin closed his eyes and inhaled, "You drive me crazy when you wink, you know that right?"

"Oh yes, I do." I replied with a giggle.

I surprised him by putting my face close to him. I smiled before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Lets get out of here." He said in a raspy voice.

Without thinking twice, I took his hand and followed him into his car.

We both got in the car and buckled up. Austin began to drive with one hand on the wheel, and the other one entwined with mine.

"So, where to?" I asked.

"My place" he said casually.

I widened my eyes and shifted in my seat, feeling a little anxious. Relax, Kylie. Why are you feeling nervous?

"Oh" I finally answered. "What about your mom?"

"She works until late" he said.

"Okay" I replied while gripping his hand.

We talked and listened to music on our way to his house.

He parked in the garage and opened the door for me, something that I adored.

Next, he opened the front door.

"Ladies first" he smirked.

"Thank you" I responded.

I looked around at the modern furniture and ivory painted walls.

"You have a lovely house" I complimented.

"Thanks" he grinned.

He took my hand and we made our way upstairs and later opened a door that led to his room.

He sat in his bed and I sat next to him. I let my eyes wonder around the room when something caught my eye; his guitar. I stood up, took it, and gave it to him.

"You want me to play you a song?" He questioned.

I nodded with a smile.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Whichever you want to sing to me." I answered shyly.

He thought for a couple of seconds then snapped his fingers.

"I got it" he said with a smile before beginning to strum his guitar with this fingers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello everybody. We hope you liked this chapter, it's really cute! Well, to upload Chapter 20, 'Perfection?' has to get 4,000 reads and 300 votes. We have been so busy lately with exams, but we are trying out best. Tell you're friends to check out 'Perfection?' and  remember to comment below and vote!

~Gabby and Laura x