Chapter 23

*Kylie's POV*

It's now 2:30 A.M. and I haven't fell asleep yet. A few hours ago, Austin dropped home and since then, I can't stop thinking about being his girlfriend. He's the only thing I keep on thinking about.

I shifted in my bed, trying to find a comfortable position. Next, I closed my eyes and began to count. But my counting was interrupted my Austin's image popping in my head.

A feeling of sudden fear erupted inside of me. Everything is perfect... My family, my house, my school, and now Austin. Things are going way too good and that made me feel like if something or someone will ruin it... I decided to shrug it off.

Once again, I closed my eyes and a couple of minutes later, fell asleep.

* * *

PUTTING MY DEFENSES UP!

'CAUSE I DON'T WANNA FALL IN LOVE!

IF I EVER DID THAT, I THINK I'LL HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

I jumped out of bed and turned off my alarm. When I looked at my cell, I had a new text from Austin.

"Good morning babe :)"

I grinned as I texted. "Good morning to you too :p"

He called me babe. I love it.

I left my phone in my nightstand before brushing my teeth and scavenging for something to wear. I go through my clothes and take out a pair of shorts and a long sleeved blouse rolled up to my elbows. The flower- print blouse didn't cover my shoulders. I also paired a necklace with it. It's a cute outfit.

I went to my mirror and applied a light layer of makeup. I then spray on my Justin Bieber 'Girlfriend' perfume. I just love this scent. Quickly, I grab my phone and my bag and go downstairs.

"Good morning, mom." I said, making my way to the door.

"Good morning, sweetie. Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" She asked.

"Nah, thank you. Not hungry." I replied, opening the door and shutting it closed.

When I made my way down the steps of the entrance, Austin wasn't there. Well, he didn't say nothing about picking me up, so.

I went to my car and opened my door and got inside.I turn on the car, then someone talks.

"Hello, beautiful." A familiar voice said.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed and then jumped, making my head hit the window.

"Oh, Kyles, are you okay?" Austin asked, rubbing my head.

"Holy shit, Austin. You scared the crap out of me." I told him, still pretty scared.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to do that." He said softly. He smiled and kissed me.

"Oh, I feel so much better now!" I said, smiling widely.

We both laughed.

"How did you get into my car?" I asked him.

"I thought we could have gone walking to school, so I walked here and outside was pretty cold. So, I checked and your car was unlocked. You need to make sure you lock it when you get here." He said.

I nodded. "Do you still want to go walking?"

"Yeah, sure." He smiled.

We got out of the car and I made sure I locked it. Then, I took hold of his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let’s go."

We started walking down the street and started talking about random things. We then got to school and just in the entrance we saw Taylor and Rebecca.