Chapter 14

*Kylie's POV*

I woke up to find a new text message from Austin.

"Good morning beautiful :)" A smile crept up on my lips.

"Morning handsome :p" I replied before brushing my hair and teeth, and going downstairs for breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I asked as soon as I saw the vacant chair.

"Had to early to the office" mom said.

I nodded as I went to sit on my chair and stare at my Lucky Charms, poking them once in a while with my spoon.

"Mom..." I began.

"Yes, dear?" she said before eating a mouthful of fried eggs.

I looked down at my plate and said, "Well... er... I broke up with Taylor". I looked up to see her eyes widened.

"What?! Why?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

Tears began to fill my eyes once more. Oh not again! Remember what Austin said, he does not deserve my tears.

"I found him drunk and kissing another girl" I blurted.

She opened her mouth to say something, but then shut it. "Good thing you broke up with him" she finally said sternly. 

"Yeah..." I responded.

"So, if you broke up with Taylor, with whom did you go out last night?" she questioned.

"Uh- yeah. That was the other thing I wanted to talk to you about..."

Mom raised an eyebrow as a response.

"Okay, so when there was no one there to help with the whole Taylor thing, Austin appeared. He helped me so much, mom! He is so nice and sweet-"

"The guy at the mall?" she interrupted.

"Yup. He's new in school and as soon as I saw him, he caught me off guard. He's always there for me and I know he's special..."

"So you have feelings for him?"

"Im not sure yet" I mumbled.

"Well, you'll figure that out later" she said before standing up and putting her plate and silverware in the sink.

*Austin's POV*

I grinned when I saw Kylie answer my text.

"Austin!" I heard mom call from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked down the stairs to see my mouth-watering waffles.

"Thanks mom" I smiled and began to eat rapidly.

Once I finished and put the plate on the sink, I sat next to her.

"Why are you so smiley?" she asked with a playful grin.

"What? I wasn't smiling" but saying that only made my smile grow wider.

"Tell me honey, is it about a girl?!" she chirped.

"Yes mom!" I said trying to imitate her feminine voice.

"Okay, tell me everything!" she said happily.

Where could I begin?

"First of all, her name is Kylie. She's so beautiful and amazing, mom. I can't wait for you to meet her."

"Oh really? What is it that you like so much about her?" She asked.

"I don't know, probably I like very much when she blushes every time I compliment her. Also, the fact that she's innocent, yet brave at the same time."

My mom smiled and held my hand, "Well then, I wish you the best of luck." She turned and made her way upstairs.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw that I got a new message from Kylie.

"Uhh... What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Nothing, indeed, you want to go out and do something?"

"Sure! :)" she replied.

"I'll go and pick you up at 4:00. Be ready ;)" I texted.

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye, Kyles"

I knew what we were going to do. It will be perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD! Are you guys liking it? 'Cause I definitely am! And trust me when I say it gets better... Remember to vote and comment! If you are liking it, tell your friends to take a look and read it! Thanks for all your support!

~Gabby and Laura x