Chapter 50

*Kylie's POV*

This is it. There's no going back now. Its hard to control my feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and sadness. But at the same time, I feel a bit excited. I don't want to leave Cali, I really don't. But the idea of starting a new life, a fresh start, gets me kinda excited. Plus, I know things are really over with Austin.

"You're so childish and emotional. You know what's the worst of all? You're a fucking cheater and a whore and a fucking bitch!"

I can't seem to shake off this thoughts. It keeps repeating over and over in my head.

"Robert, Katherine, and Kylie Carter." The official said.

"Here." Mom replied as she handed her our passports.

After a few check ups she said, "Here are your boarding passes. Have a safe flight."

"Mom, I told you not to wake up so early. What are we going to do now?" I say while we look for somewhere to sit down.

When we finally found one, I glance at my watch.

"We'll go through security in about twenty minutes dear." My mom said with a big smile. She was way too excited to go to Florida.

"Okay." I reply and scroll through Instagram. I soon get bored and decided to just walk around.

When my mom sees me standing up she asks, "Where are you going?"

"To walk around, get some coffee." I shrug.

"Okay. I'll call you." My mom answers while opening her new novel.

I leave my luggage with my parents and take my big purse. I begin to look for some café of some sort... Starbucks. Of course.

I take a snapchat and send it to Lexi. She replies with a sad face and a "I'll miss youuuu". After a few minutes, I get to the cashier. I was the last one in line.

I know I left early from the party last night, but I went to see her this morning. Obviously told her why I left. She was so mad at me, it made me laugh.

"Hi, can I get a vanilla latte please." I say.

"Make that two."

My eyes pop wide open. No. It can't be. My heart hammers hard against my chest as my mouth drops. How does he dare to come here before saying those harsh words to me? Although, lets be real, I can't stop thinking about him, Goddammit.

I slowly turn around to find a pair of beautiful green eyes looking down at me with a half smile.

"Umm excuse me miss. What size?" The guy at the cashier asks.

Austin has to reply for me, I'm still looking at him in awe.

"Tall please." He nods.

"Name?" Mike questions.

"Kyles." Austin says with a smile as he moves to the other side of the counter. I follow him.

"Wha- I'm... I can't-" I have no idea what to say.

"I just... I couldn't let you leave without talking to you one last time." He says and bites his bottom lip nervously as he took both of our latte's.

My heart melts at his words as we sat down in the farthest table of two. Still, I'm waiting for an apology. I won't be that easy on him, I can't be.

"Well... Talk." I reply with no expression at all.

He looks down and right back up at me, "I'm so, so sorry for what I said yesterday. It was soo out of place and I didn't mean any of that."