Chapter 27

*Kylie's POV*

I wake up to find a sleepy Austin with his arms wrapped around me. I glance at the clock and it is 9:00 AM. I carefully get Austin's arms off of me and tip toe to the bathroom. I silently close the door and take the yellow toothbrush and brush my teeth. Then, I brush my hair and set it to a high, messy ponytail with a hair tie that I had in my wrist. I decide to put some sweatpants that I found in Austin's closet. I hope he doesn't get mad at me from taking them. I take a look at Austin and make sure he is still sleeping so I can go downstairs and make some breakfast for him.

When I get out of Austin's room, I see that Michele's door is open so she should be working. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I decide to make some pancakes for Austin, since that is the only thing I can make perfectly. Just when I finished making them, I grab two plates and place the pancakes over them. Suddenly, I feel Austin's arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning babe." He says.

"Good morning." I reply with a smile and turn around to give him a peck on the lips.

"It smells good. Are those pancakes?" He asks.

"Yup."

"You shouldn't have, but thank you Kyles." He says with a smile.

Austin takes his plate and sits down at the table. I follow with my plate in one hand and the syrup in the other and sit next to him.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Better than ever! Actually, your bed is really soft." I respond.

"That's awesome. That means you're going to be staying more often now." He says with a smirk.

"By the way, your cellphone was vibrating upstairs." Austin said before taking a big bite off his pancake.

I nodded and made my way to his room and found a missed call from my mom.

"Kylie, I need you to come home. Now." Mom said flatly through the phone.

Oh crap... What if she found out that I stayed the night at Austin's? What if she called Lexi's mom and she told her I was not there?

"Umm... Is everything okay...?" I managed to say.

"Yes, it's just that I forgot to tell you that John really wanted to see you."

My eyes widened, "He's in town?"

"Yeah." Mom answered with a sigh. "Well, he's arriving in a few minutes to the house and I'm shopping for groceries. So please try to get home as soon as you can."

"Okay, bye." I said and hung up.

I returned downstairs and saw Austin take the last bite of his pancakes.

"What is it babe?" He asked concerned.

"Issues" I said rolling my eyes. "I need to get home as fast as I can."

"Okay, let me change first."

I nodded in agreement while Austin walked up the stairs.

"Oh, and by the way..." He said while turning around to face me, "you can keep the sweatpants, makes you look hot." Austin winked making my face grow warm.

"Yeah yeah." I said mockingly.

I had to wear the same clothes as yesterday since I couldn't appear at my house with a guys clothes, especially with John there.

"Let's go." Austin said once he got out of the bathroom.

He took my hand while we walked towards his car.

The car ride was full of jokes and loud laughs which gave me a good mood boost.

Once we arrived, I found the front door open and a tall, muscular figure sitting on the couch.

My mouth drop when I saw the young man stand up.

"John!" I squealed.

*Austin's POV*

I have no fucking idea of what's happening, but I don't like it.

I took a quick scan of the black haired guy. His eyes are dark brown and his tight v-neck shirt showed his muscular arms. This does not look good...

"Kylie!" John said with a big smile full of bright white teeth. He lifted Kylie off the ground and twirled her around.

"Oh my gosh John you are so old!" She giggled once he put her down.

He chuckled and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

Thats when I lost it.

I cleared my throat loudly and walked towards the guy which luckily, was my same height.

I stared at him cooly and he frowned.

"And this is..." he wondered out loud.

"Austin, Kylie's boyfriend." I spat.

"Woah, calm down bro." he said while extending his hand. I shook it brusquely and looked at Kylie, expecting her to say something.

"What's wrong Austin?" Kylie asked innocently.

My breath began to quicken. Who the hell is this guy? It he one of Kylie's ex? No... She would never do that.

"You haven't introduced my to your...friend" I said a little more harsh than I intended.

Kylie then burst out laughing. Then John joined her.

What?

Once they stopped laughing Kylie said, "John is my cousin, his mother is my mom's sister."

Relief and embarrassment washed through my body.

"Im sorry bro, I didn't mean to. I didn't know you-"

"Dude, Its okay" John interrupted with a smile. "It's good to know that KyKy has a protective boyfriend."

"KyKy?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we also called her little-"

"Okay thats enough" Kylie interrupted.

We all laughed and made our way to sit in the living room.

* * * 

"It was great meeting you Austin" John said with a smile while extending his hand.

"Same" Austin replied and took his hand for a shake. 

I took Austin's hand and directed him towards the front door. Once we were outside, I closed the door behind me. 

I stood on my tip toes to kiss Austin. 

"See you tomorrow babe" he said after pulling away with a smile. 

"See ya" I grinned and headed inside. 

As soon as I closed the door behind me, John spoke up, "What happened to Taylor?" 

"Oh... Yeah, sorry I didn't get a chance to explain." I sighed and sat down next to him. 

John and Taylor are really good friends since they are both really big fans of football. As soon as they met, he liked him right away. 

John rose an eyebrow, "So?"

I took a deep breath, "Okay. So, do you remember that one time he got drunk?"

"Yeah" he said furrowing his eyebrows, "He promised he would never do it again."

"Well... He didn't keep his promise..."

John widened his eyes, "What did he do?" 

"H-he... I caught him making out with another girl while he was drunk in a party" I blurted. 

His mouth fell open, "He what?!" 

"Yeah..." I said in a small voice. 

John didn't say anything, his black eyes just stared at the floor. 

"But now i'm with Austin" I concluded. 

"Yeah... But, Kylie?" He said looking up at me.

"Hm?" 

"I don't really like him." He said at last. 

"What? Why?" I asked, my heart beating rapidly against my chest. 

He looked down and then up at me again, "He's just not right for you." 

----------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey guys! What if John doesn't approve? Sorry we haven't updated because of our busy days. What do you think will happen next? Here's a hint: More dramatic chapters are coming up ahead. ;) ;). 

~Gabby and Laura x