Chapter 6

*Kylie's POV*

As I watched Austin go away, I saw that Alexis was following him. Maybe she'll talk to him and make things better...Right? So many things were going through my head. I was interrupted by Taylor.

"Kylie, we need to talk..." he said with a frown.

"Ta-talk? About what?" I scrambled through my words.

"Us." he started to look down to the floor. "But, first, let's go to another place."

I knew what he meant. I could hear every single person of the room whispering and murmuring about what just happened.

"Ok.." I responded.

We started for the hallway and made our way through it, without saying a word. At least, he was still holding my hand tight and I could feel his warmth. We arrived to the classroom 309, it's always empty during lunch. It's vacancy made it a popular place for gossip and make out sessions.

"So what's up with this Austin?" Asked Taylor, his face hardening at his name.

"He is just a new student. I had to do a science project with him and thats the reason we got out together from the class. We couldn't finish the task so we were discussing about when to meet up and fini-"

"I believe you" Taylor interrupted. "I'm so sorry about what happened later at the cafeteria. It's just that I love you so much. You're my everything and I won't let anybody hurt you." As he finished his words, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

Before I tried to pull away, Taylor started kissing me back. His warm hands settled on my butt while I buried my hands into his soft hair. His tounge massaged mine sensually as he made his way to find my throat. Butterflies started in my stomach as I directed his mouth to mine again. I sucked his bottom lip as he groaned in pleasure. Taylor's hands started getting up my skirt. Oh no. We're in a classroom, we can't have sex here. Luckily, the bell rang. I sighed in relief.

Taylor groaned, "Seriously?! This sucks." He kissed me quickly. "See you after school, love you!" We didn't have any classes together this day. That got me in a bad mood most days.

I smiled weakly, "Yeah, see ya!" I replied. "Me too!" I said after him.

***

*Alexis' POV*

Now, Austin is out of sight. I've been looking for him for the past 5 minutes. When I reached the last hall, I see a figure from a far.

"Austin?" I wasn't quite sure if it was him. I got closer just to notice sparkly green eyes looking at me. Quickly, I ran and sat next to him. "I've been looking for you for so long!" Obviously exagerating a bit. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He said with an angry tone.

"But the way you ran off... you seemed.. angry." 

"Why does she lie to me?" He asked harshly.

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"About Taylor being just a friend?"

"She just got confused."

"You just don't get confused with that. I know I wouldn't." There was an awkward silence for a moment. "And I don't know how could she date such a jerk." He mumbled under his breath. 

"He's not a je-" I was cut off by Austin.

"If I was Kylie's boyfriend, I would treat her better and with respect. She looks like a delicate person."

"You don't even know Taylor..." I replied.

"But I have a feeling that something will happen."

"Like..?" I asked.

"Like if he's gonna break her heart or something."

"He only has eyes for Kylie, Austin." I said, trying to defend Taylor.

"Oh really? Then why was he flirting with that girl in history class?"

My eyes widened "Uhh, what girl?"

"Some Rebecca I think it is." He responded. I gasped. Oh Oh... this is not good. Rebecca is Kylie's rival. "How could he..." I whispered.

"Yeah, I thought so" he spat. Austin then stood up and extended his hand to help me stand up. I took it and now we were facing each other. "Should I tell her?" I asked Austin. The bell rang, It was time to go to the last class, which I hopefully had with Taylor and I could confront him.

"Don't ask me, she's your best friend." He said, walking off.

***

I checked my schedule. Yes! I got physical education and Taylor is with me. I closed my locker and went running to the girl's locker room. I changed into my fitted t-shirt and my short shorts. Then, I ran off to class. The teacher got us to start doing laps, Taylor was running too fast. I tried to catch up with him and later, I did.

"So Taylor, I heard some things."

"Uh, ok." he said.

"Someone told me that you were... flirting with other girls."

"What?" He acted like he didn't understand what I was talking about.

"Is it true that you were flirting with Rebecca?" I asked him quickly.

Taylor came to a sudden stop, causing me to stay a little bit far from him. I quickly trotted back to where he was. The expression of his face suddenly nervous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Please remember to vote and comment! :)

-Gabby x