Chapter 9

*Kylie's POV*

I arrived at Kimberly's house and the door was open, which made the loud music be able to be heard from two blocks away. I parked my car and fiercely brushed the tears off my cheek and took a last look at my reflection in the mirror. I applied some concealer to make me look more presentable.

I hopped out of my car and as soon as I entered, everyone stared at my uninvited presence."Where's Taylor?" I asked a random girl.

"Umm... The hot blonde quarterback?" she asked.

"Uh- yeah, my boyfriend"

Her face went cold, "Oh... he's in one of the couches next to the dance floor".

My eyes widened, that's exactly the same place where he was in the picture. 

I dashed through the crowd towards the couches. In the middle leather couch, was Rebecca sitting on Taylor's lap, giggling uncontrollably. I felt my insides turn as my hands turned into fists.

"Well well well, look who we have here!" Taylor slurred. He was obviously drunk. His dark jeans were low, showing the band of his boxers. He had a tight gray shirt that matched his sneakers. My eyes landed on Rebecca's mini skirt and cropped top. She looked like a slut. 

Rebecca immediately jumped off Taylor with a playful smirk on her face.

"He's all your's" she whispered into my ear and made her way towards the dance floor.

"What the hell Taylor!" I cried.

He laughed, "What? I just played for a little while since you were not here. "He stood up and walked towards me, his hands going towards my waist, but before he could do anything, I slapped him as hard as I could in his right cheek. Taylor placed his palm in the exact place where I slapped him, his red eyes widening.

"How could you?!" I screamed. "You know how much I trust you and care for you! We have been together for almost one year you fucking dickhead!" I tried to calm myself down, since I felt most eyes on me, but I couldn't.

Taylor started to grow more sober, since he didn't appear that much clueless anymore. "Baby, I'm sorry... I-"

"Shut up!" I interrupted. "How could you get drunk in a party?! That's just stupid and immature! And- and why the hell did you send me a picture of yourself kissing with Rebecca?! And most importantly, why didn't you invite me to the party! I'm your fucking girlfriend!"

Taylor looked down, "Kylie, I can explain-"

"No you can't!" I said abruptly. "It's all very clear to me! You came to a party without telling me, your girlfriend, to get drunk and use that as an excuse to make out with Rebecca! And who knows if you did more than that!" It hurt to realize the honesty in all my words. 

"Kylie..." Taylor began.

"Taylor, I- I can't. Okay? I'm done." I snapped and quickly turned around and ran towards the door. I heard steps behind me. 

"Kylie! Wait!" I hear Taylor call.

I turned around to face him, "Leave me alone!" I spat and shut the front door in his face to have an advantage for escaping. 

When I finally reached my car parked in the opposite street, I got in and shut the door. I took my face in between my hands and let the tears roll down. I swiftly brushed them off and drove hurriedly to my house.

My mom must have been asleep, so I carefully shut the door behind me when I got home. I tip-toed upstairs to my room and saw my cellphone in my bedside table glowing. I must have left it there when I went to Kimberly's. I saw a text from Austin asking if I was going to go to sleep and a couple from Taylor apologizing and begging for an opportunity to explain.

Tears quickly filled my eyes as I called Lexi. It rang and rang, but she didn't answer. I glanced at my clock and saw it was 1:30 A.M. She might probably be sleeping, I thought. But there might be one person that may be awake...

"Hello?" answered a low, yet soft voice.

"Austin? I need you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

AAAHHHHHHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG! CLIFFHANGER! You know I love you guys :)! What do you think will happen next? VOTE VOTE VOTE! 

~Gabby and Laura x

P.S Thank you guys for getting us 800+ reads! I'm so happy!