Epilogue

BTW WE CREATED A PERFECTION INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT HEHE. @perfectionfanfic WE'LL BE POSTING SOME COOL STUFF ON THERE SOON! SEND US EDITS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kylie's POV*

As soon as the plane lands, I turn off airplane mode in my cell. I instantly upload a snapchat story saying "Florida here I come!". I have tons of texts from Lexi, and I immidietly recieve tons of snapchats (maybe people wondering what the hell I was doing in Florida).

We pass security, get our bags, and get out of the airport. Mom won't shut up about how excited she is and how she already has the new neighbors on facebook. The fuck. Dad keeps on checking his phone and calls John.

"Hey John!" My dad says throught the phone, "Yeah we're just heading out... Audi? Okay, I think I see you. Okay bye."

John parks right in front of us and gets out of the car to help us with our luggage.

"Dayum Kylie. What you got in there? Rocks?" John mocks me as he puts my luggage in the back.

I roll my eyes and smile before getting in the back of the car. We drive for about an hour and a half before getting into John's neighborhood.

"This is a rich neighborhood isn't it?" I question.

"Kylie!" My mom says horrified at my words.

"Chill mom, it's just a question." I say innocently.

John chuckles, "To be honest... it is. You'll like it here Kylie."

We reach a big two-story house. Oh my god.

"It's beautiful." The words fall as I am mesmirized by the house.

"Thanks." John grins proudly, "It's weird how you've never come here before."

We get all our stuff inside the house. Its huge and I am happy to say that I have my own walk-in closet, something I didn't have in Cali, and a huge bathroom with a shower and a tub. Yes, a tub. Also a queen-sized bed just for myself... and maybe a guy... Just kidding! But seriously.

I begin unpacking and putting everything in my closet. After I'm done, I sit on my bed and facetime Lexi.

"KYLIE FUCKING CARTER! YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Lexi screams excitedly through the camera.

"Alexis! My loyal friend." I grin.

"Show me everything. Now." She demands.

I nod and turn to the outside camera to show her around.

"Damn gurl! Is that your parents room?" Lexi questions.

"Nope. It's my room." I say proudly.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." She says impressed.

"I thought the same thing... And look!" I say while standing up and going to the bathroom and walk-in closet.

"I need to go visit you asap!" She gushes.

We continue talking and talking. She tells me how Austin has been talking to her about me.

"He really misses you, you know. He told me he even cried one day!" Lexi tells me.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. "Who is he hanging out with... Besides you?"

"Well, Rebecca seems to be getting along very well, Kevin, and um Josh... Oh! And I even saw him talking to Taylor about basketball!" She explains.