Chapter 18

*Kylie's POV*

I was now outside of the principles office waiting for them to come out. Lexi was also here, trying to calm me down.

"What if he does something to Austin? What if Taylor says that Austin started the fight when he didn't? What if-" 

"Kylie! Calm down!" Alexis practically shouted. "You're driving me crazy." 

"Sorry, is that, I don't want something to happen to him..." 

"I know, me either, but why are you thinking about all the negative things that can happen and not on the positive ones?" She asked.

"I don't know... I'm just nervous..." I said.

"It will all be fine. It wasn't like a BIG fight." She stated.

"You're right." I told her.

Five minutes later, Austin comes out from the office. 

"Austin!" I said while hugging him. "Is everything alright? Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"Everything is alright, Kyles. Taylor is inside, still talking. He's the one in trouble, he started the fight." He said with a smile on his face.

"I'm glad." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Then, someone clears their throat. Lexi. I didn't remember she was there. I quickly turned around and looked at her.

"Well, I gotta get going to class. I'm happy everything is alright, Austin." She said. "See you guys." She made her way through the door and out, leaving us alone.

I turn back to Austin and jumped when I saw his face THIS close to mine.  

"Oh my god, you scared me." I said. 

He laughed, "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that." 

"It's ok." I replied. 

He then took a step forward again and wrapped his arms around my waist, "What if we get out of here and we go do something fun?" He asked.

"Austin, I don't know... I have never escaped from school." I told him.

"Please! I can't tolerate that we won't see each other for two periods!" 

"It's just two periods." I said.

He pouted.

"Ugh, fine." I finally gave up. 

A smirk appeared on his face, "Let's go, then." He said as he grabbed my hand and took me out of school. We made our way to his car and made sure nobody saw us. 

"That was easy." Austin said as he got inside the car. Then, he started the engine and we were off.

"Where are we going to?" I asked.

"I don't really know. Do you have any suggestions on where we can go?"

"We can go to Starbucks." I said. 

"Great idea, Kyles. Lets go there." He replied. 

***

We were now in line waiting to order. Once, we got to the cashier, we told the lady what we wanted.

"Hello, what can I get you?" She asked kindly.

"Hi, I would like a grande, Skinny Vanilla Latte, please." I told her. "What would you like?" I asked Austin.

"I would like a grande, Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel, please." He told the lady. 

"Great! That will be $7." She said. "Names?"  

"Austin." Austin said.

"Kylie." I said before she scribbled our names in the cups. 

I began taking out my wallet when Austin stopped me. "I'll pay." He said and gave the money to the lady.  

"Thank you for coming." She told us.  

A couple of minutes later, the guy next to her handed us the drinks. 

"Thank you." I told Austin as we walked towards the door.

"You're welcome, beautiful." He replied, smirking. 

Now we were getting inside his car and once we were, we closed the doors.

"Austin, why do you call me beautiful?" I asked shyly.

"What? You don't like it?" He asks right away. 

"Yes, yes I do. But It's like... Strange." I said.

"Strange? Why?" He asked. 

"Well, none of my boyfriends called me that."

"Well, because those guys never liked you the way I do." He said, getting closer.

"They only called me pretty or cute."  

"Your smile is what makes you pretty, but your personality is what makes you beautiful." He said.

A smile quickly spread on my lips, making him smile too. We stared at each other for seconds, when Austin takes my face in between his hands and he starts kissing me passionately. Right away, I kissed him back. I gripped the back of his neck gently and with my other hand, ran my fingers through his soft hair. He began to move his kisses towards my neck and gently suck and nibble in my sensitive area below my ear. A soft moan escaped my lips as I directed my mouth to find his. He pulled me closer, making me sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely. Ive never felt all these sparks when I kissed a boy. This feeling made me realize how much I really like him. 

I pulled away, breathless. He grinned and so did I. I quickly pecked him the lips once more before sitting back on the passengers seat and laid my head in his shoulder. 

"Kylie..." He whispered. 

"Yeah?" 

"I... I.... Umm..." He stuttered softly. 

Suddenly, my phone began to vibrate. But I ignored it.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Uh... Nothing. You should take that." He said flatly.

"Oh... Umm... Sure" I said as I scrambled in my purse to take my cell. 

"Gurl! Where dafuq r u?!" Lexi texted. 

I glanced at the time and realized that she must be in the second period class which we have together. 

"Chill, I'm with Austin" 

"Omggg! U skipped school with Austin?! U bad gurl! ;) ;)" 

I smiled and rolled my eyes before pressing the sleep button of my phone.

I looked up and saw Austin concentrated on the road ahead.

"So... Where to?" He asked.

"Hmm... Surprise me." I answered playfully. 

"If you say so." He chuckled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

We really don't have too much to say right now, but we love this chapter. It's awesome, don't you think? Well, leave a comment below of what you thought about this chapter and remember to vote! AND OMFG. WHAT ABOUT LOVE IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER. And the video is just perf. We're  obssessed. :3 . Make sure to go check it out in his VEVO channel if you haven't yet. We're so proud of him. 

~Gabby and Laura  x