Chapter 11

*Kylie's POV*

I silently sobbed while Austin ran his fingers through my hair and hugged me with his free arm. I've never felt so... Comfortable and... Safe...?

Before I knew it, we both drifted into a deep sleep.

***

*Austin's POV*

I woke up with the feeling of something moving on top of me. When I opened my eyes, I see Kylie with her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest. We must have fallen asleep after all that talking we did last night...

I gently rose from the bed, trying hard not to wake her up. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, a little smile forming on her lips.

"Good morning" I said to her.

"Good mor- wait. Austin, what are you doing here?!" She said.

I chuckled, "We slept together."

She widened her eyes, "We did what?!"

"No no no! Not that way!" I said. I couldn't help but laugh at her misunderstanding.

She blushed, but then, frowned. Her eyes became glossy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked full of concern.

"I- I was just remembering the events from yesterday..."

"Please, don't cry. He doesn't deserve your tears." I said gently.

"You're ri-" she was interrupted by knocking in the door.

"Kylie?" An adult voice called. "Are you up?"

It appeard to be Kylie's mom. Kylie quickly looked at me with widened eyes. She got up from her bed and responded, "Yeah, wait a minute!".

"Go and hide in the bathroom, now! If she finds out that you slept here she's going to kill me!" Kylie whispered into my ear. I chuckled lowly as she directed me to the bathroom.

*Kylie's POV*

I began shoving Austin inside my bathroom, but he came to a sudden stop. "One more thing" he said before planting a soft kiss in my cheek. When he pulled away, I smiled and continued shoving him. After he closed the door with a smirk plastered on his face, I quickly brushed my hair thoroughly and made my way downstairs.

When I reached the last step, I see that my parrents are eating.

"Oh, good afternoon, Kylie." my mother said to me.

Good afternoon?

"What time is it?" I asked my parents.

"It's one-thirty" my father replied. "Why did you wake up so late? You wake up like at nine every Saturday".

"Uhh, It's that... In the middle of the night I had a nightmare and I couldn't get to sleep." I lied. Well, not completely because I really had like a nightmare at that party.

"Ok. Are you hungry, dear?" My mom asked me.

"Oh, no, thank you. I'll be upstairs." I swftly turned and went up the stairs and to my bedroom.

When I enter, I go directly to my bathroom where Austin is. I push the door open, but there is no Austin inside. I then notice a little paper taped to the mirror and it read:

Kyles, sorry I had to go. My mom called me and she sounded worried, so I decided to head home. And if you're asking yourself, how can I get out of your house? I'm planning on climbing out your window and jump. Don't worry, it will be easy. Also, I will be taking you out for dinner tonight, so be ready at 7:00.

Austin

A smile quickly appeared on my face. I can't wait for tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Awwww!!! Wasn't that soo darn cute. I love Austin, he is so sweet. SO. Please vote and vote and votee! I hope you leave some comments down below! Did you like this chapter? What do you think they will do?

Peace out.

~Gabby and Laura x