Chapter 34

*Kylie's POV*

"I really don't like presenting projects in class, it makes me nervous." Alexis said desperately. We were now walking to the cafeteria to have lunch.

"I mean, it's okay, I don't really have a problem with that." I said.

Alexis stopped and looked at me, "Kylie, you look a little down, don't you think? What happened?"

"I don't know, things don't seem to be right with Austin..." I tell her, worried.

"But you guys seem deeply in love, like always." She scrunches her face like in disgust.

I laugh, "Yeah, but I think he's not comfortable with Justin in the scene."

"What!?" Lexi screams. "When did he come back? Where is he staying? What... wait, how did Austin know Justin? How did Justin reach out to you? Oh my god, your life is just so confusing!"

"Austin and Justin are childhood friends, they used to play basketball together and now Justin is visiting and we went and had lunch. I had no idea Justin was the friend Austin was talking about."

"Oh wow, but tell me now, what is wrong with Austin?" Lexi asks.

"I guess he thinks I still have feelings for Justin."

"Well, do you?" She asks me.

"No! Obviously not, I'm with Austin and... no, I can't have feelings for Justin."

"Kylie-" Alexis is interrupted when Austin approaches us.

"Hey Kyles, hey Lexi." Austin grabs me by the waist and kisses me.

"Hey babe." I smile and look into his green eyes.

"Hi Austin." Alexis high-fives him.

"What were you guys talking about?" Austin asks us.

Alexis looks at me, "Nothing, just about how I was so nervous about presenting the biology project."

"I don't know why you got so nervous Lexi, mine was a piece of shit, I did it the night before." I roll my eyes and Lexi laughs.

"No it wasn't." Austin smiles at me and kisses my forehead, "Let's eat, shall we?"

***

"I don't know why he's taking so long!" I tell Lexi.

"Relax, he's probably stuck at class. But look, school is over for today and we barely have any homework. You think we could spend an 'only girls' afternoon?" Lexi pouts.

"Yeah, sure. Indeed, I need one." I tell her.

"Yay! Oh, here comes your guy." She says. I turn around and see Austin running to us.

"Sorry, had to talk with Ms.Hacket." Austin sighed.

"I hate that bitch." Alexis mumbled.

I laugh and glance over at Austin; he's staring at the floor in deep thought.

"Everything alright?" I asked, squeezing his hand.

"Yeah..." he replied absentmindly.

We walked towards the parking lot. Austin and Lexi each went to their respective cars while I followed Lexi.

"Your leaving with Alexis?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, or do you want me to go with you...?"

"No no no, you go with Lexi." Austin dismissed me and got inside his car.

My heart dropped.

"What the fuck is wrong with him...? Is he on his man period or something..." Lexi mumbled while rolling her eyes.

"I don't know... I think is the whole Justin situation." I replied.

"Ugh, still. Justin just wanted to clear things up with you, Austin is acting a little dramatic to me." Lexi placed her hands on her hips.

With a sigh, I opened the passenger door to her BMW.

* Austin's POV*

I stopped at a seven eleven parking lot and just stayed there browsing through facebook. John is so stupid. Who the fuck puts his cellphone on facebook? Pressing the home button, I dialed his number.

"Hello?" said a deep voice.

"Hey umm, John?" I said.

"Yeah, who's this?" he asked.

"Austin, Austin Mahone." I replied.

Silence...

"What do you want?" He questioned.

"Actually, I want to talk to you about something..."

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I'm supposed to trust Kylie, and I do. I really do. It's just that the jelousy and curiosity is taking over me.

"Umm... okay? Whats up?"

"What do you know about this Justin Kylie used to date?"

I could feel the smirk on his face.

*Kylie's POV*

"Did you text your mom your staying for lunch?" Lexi poked me.

"Yup." I replied while opening my backpack.

We were both now sitting on bean bags on Lexi's room floor.

"Let's begin homework, shall we?" Lexi grinned sarcastically.

"Ugh there's so much stuff to do." I complained.

"No there's not!" Lexi contested. "Look, we only need to finish the history timeline and do the reading in literature."

"Yeah, but I have to finish that math worksheet and the other history questions." I groaned.

"What! You haven't done those? They put that last week! And they're due tomorrow, Kylie! And remember that they're giving report cards in like three days!"

"Argh! I know Lexi, I know! But i've been so busy..." I slammed my books on the floor in frustruation.

"Busy? Don't you mean distracted...?" Lexi said while looking down at her history book.

"What do you mean?" I asked. But I knew exactly what she meant.

"That you've been distracted with Austin. You haven't been doing your homework nor hanging out with me..." She glanced at me.

"Thats not true!" I immiedietly defended myself.

"Your so stubborn Kylie. Im serious, you've changed..." Lexi began to write on her history notebook.

Quietly, I took my notebook and began to work silently.

*Austin's POV*

"So they really loved each other?" I asked.

"Yes. Like alot." I could feel his grin.

"And... Do you think they still have feelings for each other?" I questioned.

This is so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this.

"I don't know man. Probably they do 'cause it was their first relationship and you know that you always still feel a little something, especially if it is your first love and the way they ended."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "Well, thanks John."

"No problem."

And with that, he hung up.

I really don't know what I should do next. Should I talk to Kylie and tell her what I just did? Will she get mad? Probably... But it's worth the risk.

The phone rang and rang but she didn't pick up, and before I knew it, I was making my way towards Justin's house.

* * *

Before I could turn around and leave like I should, Justin opened the door.

"Hey man, Austin, wow, umm what are you doing here?" Justin said in awe.

Before I could respond, Justin said, "Sorry, I didn't mean it in a rude way."

"No I know, it's okay. I just want to talk." I half smiled.

"Oh... okay." He responded and motioned me to come in.

With a nod, I followed him to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"So... whats up?" Justin said while crossing his arms.

"Do you still have feelings for Kylie?" I blurted.

Woah, way to go Austin.

"I- Erm... why are you asking me this, Austin?" Justin stammered.

"Just answer the question." I said rather rudely.

I hate being the jealous type. And by jelous I mean, very jealous.

"Woah, chill man. It's just that the question took me off guard that's all." He shrugged.

With a quick nod of encouragment, he continued, "The thing is that it was really hard for me to move on because of the way things ended with Kylie. I had to transfer school's while we still loved each other. And you know what they say, you never forget your first love."

"So, how did you get over her?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence before he looked at me.

"I never did."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

He he he... what do you think will happen next? We know the situation is getting a little bit fucked up, but hey? It's going to get even better :).
Please comment and vote 'cause it will encourage us to update faster!

-Gabby & Laura x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp