Chapter 30

"What are you doing babe?" Austin asked.

"I was just, uhh, watching a video." I managed to say.

"What video?" He started walking towards me.

I said nothing.

He got to the bed, took his computer and started the video.

A smile appeared on his face, "I didn't even remember this video."

"Could- could you erase it?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Why?" He questioned.

Bitting my lip, I looked down.

"Kyles...?"

"I just look so stupid!" I groaned in Austin's pillows.

"Stupid? What do you mean?"

"Just look at me in the video, Austin. I look awful! I don't even know how you kiss me because clearly I-"

Austin interrupted me by placing his lips on mine.

"There's no need to be ashamed babe" he murmured. Our noses brushing.

"Kiss me..." He whispered.

"Wha- what?"

"Kiss me" he pleaded.

I obeyed by giving him a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync as I took the lead. I felt his tongue sliding through my bottom lip, asking for an entrance which I granted seconds later.

His hands wondered around my body. Before he could even touch my shirt, I took it off quickly resume our kiss.

And of course, Austin didn't protest. I wish that he wants this as much as I do.

The intense make out continued while my clothing disappeared out of sight leaving me in only my underwear. Austin was still wearing the towel. Wow, that towel is sure hanging on steady.

Austin then hovered on top of me and tugged at the band of my panties with a wink.

Oh gosh... Was he-

"Wait a sec..." He said.

"Is this your first...? Are you a virgin, Kylie?" He asked concerned.

I managed a nod.

"A- are you sure you want to do this?" He stammered.

I nodded quickly, removing the towel from his hips.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped unconsciously and the sight of his size.

Austin didn't seem to notice my reaction, since he leaned to the side and opened his drawer to take out a silver package.

***

When I open my eyes, sun is pouring into the room and I immediately see Austin sitting on his big chair scrolling through his computer. Memories of last night come flashing to my mind in seconds. It happened.

"Good morning babe." Austin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning." I reply while taking a pillow and cuddling into it.

"Did you sleep tight?" He asked, standing up from the chair, making his way to the bed.

"Better than ever." I smile.

"What do you think about going to get some lunch?"

"Is it afternoon already?" I jumped out of bed before realizing I was still... naked.

"Yes, it is." He said, eyeing me up and down.

"I better go change." I said shyly.

"I already put your clothes in the bathroom."

"Thank you." I said and headed to the bathroom.

"Oh and Kylie?"

"Yes?" I stopped at the bathroom door.

"Last night was amazing." He smiled with a wink.

My cheeks started firing up. I looked down and entered the bathroom.

When I finished putting my clothes on and applying a little bit of makeup I rememberd something. I went out of the bathroom in a flash.

*Austin's POV*

Kylie came running to me from the bathroom.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"My mom is going to kill me! Remember I escaped and today is school day?" She asks me hysterically.

"Don't worry, I already talked to her." I tell her.

"What?" She asks confused.

~Flashback~

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock.

6:30 A.M.

Rapidly, I turned it off and glanced over to see Kylie sleeping peacefully. God she's so beautiful.

I quietly stood up from my bed and began to pick up all the articles of clothing from the floor.

After I finished folding Kylie's clothes, I neatly placed them next to the sink. I took a quick shower before changing into jeans and a red hoodie. I need to find an excuse so that we don't go to school. I gave Kylie a soft kiss on her forehead before grabbing my keys heading out.

When I finally reached Kylie's house, I rang the doorbell.

"Austin!" Mrs.Carter greeted me. "Good morning sweetheart. Do you know where Kylie is? Her door was locked to I looked for the key and she wasn't there. So I called her cellphone to see if she went with you or if she decided to go to school early but she doesn't answer it!" She took a deep breath.

"There's no need to worry Mrs.- Umm- Katherine. Sorry but I picked up Kylie for school. She told she had a huge headache and felt nauseous."

"Oh gosh! Really?" She gasped.

This is going to be easier than I thought.

"Yes." I replied, trying to seem worried. "But she is now laying in my house."

Katherine's mouth formed an O.

"Oh well thank you Austin! I'll call the school to explain her absence."

"Of course. Well, bye Katherine" I smile and turn around.

"Goodbye. Oh, and, Austin?"

"Yes?" I turn around.

"Thank you, for everything. Ive never seen Kylie so happy before with someone."

My smile grew, "my pleasure. Ive never been so happy with someone myself."

"Glad to hear that. Bye Austin"

"Goodbye Katherine."

~End of flashback~

"You lied to my mother?!" She exclaimed mortified.

Shit.

"I-I... Umm..."

Kylie laughed "Im just kidding babe"

I let out a breath.

"Let's go have some lunch, I'm starving" she grinned.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I looked at the screen to reveal a new text message.

"Mind if I bring a friend?" I asked.

"Sure, do I know him?"

"No, but we used to be pretty close when we were small and today is the only day that we can get together." I explained.

"Oh ok."

And with that, she entwined our hands and headed downstairs.

Once we were in the car, we had a deep discussion of where to go.

"Austin, I know that you LOVE Olive Garden, but don't you think we should go somewhere different?" She pouted.

"Olive Garden never gets old." I said seriously.

Im serious, I love that fucking place.

Kylie scrunched up her nose, "Fine"

"Woohoo." I smiled triumphantly and squeezed her thigh.

She smiled and rolled her eyes.

*Kylie's POV*

After finding a good parking spot, we headed in. The delicious smell filled my nostrils.

"Im starving." I said.

"Yeah, me too." Austin replied.

"Table for two?" A small blonde with too much makeup asked.

"Three" Austin corrected.

"Right this way."

She directed us to our table and placed our menus.

"Your waiter will be here soon"

"Thanks" I replied.

"What are you going to eat babe?" Austin asked.

"I'm not sure, probably-"

"Hey Austin!" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I turned around, my heart dropping.

His eyes widened, "Kylie?"

Oh. My. God.

"Justin?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Well, there you go our amazing people. We are so so so so sorry that we haven't updated in a MONTH! We can't believe it has been that long, but don't worry, we will make sure it doesn't happen again. SOOO DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? Hmm, who is Justin? :)

-Gabby & Laura  x