Chapter 10

*Austin's POV*

I drove as fast as I could to Kylie's house. Why did she want me there? Her voice sounded harsh and tired, like if she was crying.

When I finally arrived, I parked my red range rover in the street parallel to Kylie's house. I looked at my watch and widened my eyes at the time, 2:00 A.M. But I didn't care; I would do anything for Kylie.

Surprisingly, the front door was unlocked. I quietly got into the house and shut the door. I made my way up the stairs without making any sound. Which was Kylie's room? The answer was obvious when I heard soft whimpers coming from a room. I gently opened the door to find Kylie with her face buried in her knees and her arms wrapped around them. I stared at her blankly, not knowing what to do. 

She lifted her head slowly as her glossy eyes pierced mine. She stood up and ran towards me for a hug. Her face burried in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back in circles. 

*Kylie's POV* 

Austin started caressing my back, making me calm down.

"Au- Austin, th- thanks a- a lot for co- co- coming-"

"Shh..." he whispered into my ear, not letting go of me. "You need to calm down Kyles..."

As soon as I stopped crying, he let go of our embrace and held my small hand in his big one, leading me towards my bed. Once we sat down, he said, "Now... Tell me what happened". 

I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. Then, I took my phone and showed him the pictures. He took my phone to take a closer look. As soon as he realized who the two subjects were, his eyes widened and stared at me for an explanation. 

"That's the reason why I told you 'I gotta go', because then I took my car and drove to Kimberly's house, where the party in which they were at is being held. When I got there, I confronted him. I even slapped him, Austin. I slapped Taylor. And now, he is looking for excuses to get me back!" 

Austin slammed the phone in my bed and stood up. His sudden outburst surprised me. 

"How could he do this to you?!" he practically yelled. 

"Shh! My parents are sleeping!" I gushed. 

"He's gonna pay for what he did. I can't tolerate the fact that he hurt you."

Austin went quickly towards the door, but I cached up to his fast pace and stopped him, "Where are you going?"

"To Kimberly's." Austin said coldly.

I gasped, "Then, I'm going with you"

"No, Kylie, you stay here."

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I bet you don't want to see me kick Taylor's ass" he spat.

"No no no! Austin, listen to me."

He completely ignored me and went towards the stairs. When he was about to open the front door, I grabbed him by his wrist and spun him around. I took his warm face between my palms to make our foreheads touch. I was amazed by how close we were. 

"Austin... I'm alright... Okay?" I murmured

He nodded and stared directly at my eyes. Gosh he was breathtaking. I couldn't help but stare at his full lips. He seemed to notice my gaze and smiled. I looked away and blushed. 

"Come with me" I blurted.

He smiled and took hold of my hand as we walked towards my room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Ta-da! Here's Chapter 10. I hope you guys are liking the story cause I know I really am! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts BELOW! See ya!

~Gabby and Laura  x