Looking For The One Tonight

Today Sydney has her first day of filming, Ross, being the needy boyfriend he is, went with her. I however need a break from all this chaos so what’s my first instinct? Get Shaved. I’m in line right now, but my thoughts drift when I notice this girl with dark brown hair that is dip-dyed purple, it looks like she is searching the crowd, but as she turns her head it stops. Right as she sees me. She starts walking toward me, and mentally I am now FREAKING OUT. I haven’t really hit on any girls since Sydney came to live with us. Our whole family has just been I guess you could say really distracted by her whole situation, oh god here she is.

“Hey” She says batting her eyelashes at me.

“Rocky” I hold out my hand and shake hers.

“Jenny” she giggles back to me.

*Jenny’s POV*

I look down at the paper in my hands, this place Get Shaved is under the hot spot column. Hmm, I start gazing around the crowd looking for someone fitting the description. I turn my head and suddenly, there he is. It’s gotta be him. I smile flirtatiously and start walking toward him. I push out my chest as I near him.

“Hey” I say smoothly whilst batting my eyelashes.

*Rocky’s POV*

“Wanna get something? My treat.” I ask hopefully.

“Sounds…” she pauses for a moment and brings her lips to my ear to whisper “…delightful” Jenny and I hung out the rest of the day. She’s really awesome, but I feel like there’s something she’s not telling me. I’m not sure what it is, but whenever I think about it it puts a rock in my stomach. I’m sure it’s nothing though, whatever it is she’ll tell me once we get to know each other better.

We walk back to my house because I’ve got rehearsals. I offered to walk Jenny home but she said she wanted to see where I lived, and I didn’t have time to do both.

“So… this is where you live?”

“Yup! Casa de Lynch!” I say happily “So, I was thinking… maybe we could—“

“Hang out again?”

“Yeah” I smile as I lean down and slowly kiss her. She pulls back and grins.

“Goodbye” She turns and leaves. I sigh deeply and head inside to rehearsals.

“Rocky’s here let’s get started guys!” Riker yells to the rest of the band. I strap on my lime green guitar and look around.

“Where’s Sydney at?” I ask

“Still working” Ross replies glumly

“Dude you were with her all day what’s wrong?”

“No! We got there and they wouldn’t let me in! Said I’d be a ‘distraction’ pfft” he says angrily. “She’s been working 13 hours so far…”

“Oh well uh, sorry I brought it up” Ratliff starts giving us a beat and then Rydel joins on the board. I hear the tune, doo doo doodoo doodoo and after a few seconds I begin. “I’m like that boombox, outside of your window” We practice a few more songs until the door to the practice room swings open, revealing a smiling Sydney. I hear the misstrumming of a guitar and see Ross run over to Sydney.

“Oh I missed you so much I Love you” he says as he kisses her. Wait he what?

“Did you just…” Rydel begins to speak

“…you guys love each other?” Riker finishes

“Yeah…” Sydney smiles widely and they kiss again. I haven’t seen her this happy, well ever. “I’m gunna go to bed, long day tomorrow” Ross leans down and whisper and Sydney nods her head.

“Let’s finish rehearsals now!” I tell Ross as I hand him his guitar.

“Fine fine” We then continue our practice and eventually we feel satisfied with the progress we’ve made today and we call it quits.

“I’ll put everything away guys” Ross offers.

“Fine with us” we all say as we head upstairs and go to our respective rooms to sleep.

*Ross POV*

As I hang up the last guitar on its stand I smile widely as I creep up the stairs quietly so I don’t wake anyone. I slowly open the bedroom door and close it lightly behind me. I tiptoe across the room, making sure to not wake Rydel. I slip into the bed behind Sydney and I hug her.

“Hey” I whisper into her ear as I kiss her temple.

“Hey” she whispers back as she turns around to see me.

“So… how was filming?”

“AMAZING. Have you ever met Jennifer?”

“haha um no”

“She is so much fun to hang around, and Josh! Oh my gosh, he is just like, the second sweetest guy I’ve ever met.” I don’t like that she’ll be hanging out with this guy for so long.

“Second?”

“Well you’re the first” She smiles cheekily at me.

“I was hoping you’d say that” I kiss her lightly

“Okay, I really have to go to bed now”

“I Love you”

“I Love you too, night”

“Goodnight”

*Jeff A POV*

While I’m in the front room watching television I hear the front door open, I turn to see Derek with some chick. She has brown hair with some purple coloring in it.

“Jeff, meet Jenny” Derek says to me as she walks in.

“Why do I care.”

“Well. She’ll be key in my plan to get Sydney back.”

Ooooooh man. So this chapter just kinda happened, I didn’t plan it and I was watching the last Harry Potter while writing it, so it’s pretty darn short. One of my shortest actually but it’s out there! I hope you like it! Feedback is greatly appreciated ;)